Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are the pets dangerous?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

I swear, the pets move. They're alive. Not plushies...ALIVE! Sentient beings with plans to rule Gaia.

Sure, it probably sounds paranoid or the result of sleep deprivation, but I swear I can see the new pets move.

Out of the corner of my eye, it always looks like the that cat's tail twitches, or the dog's eyes glow brighter.

They're planning something. Kiki and RoRo are plotting. To kidnap the Easter Bunny or ...something. Maybe they're planning to take over Gaia. And kill us. eek

Think about it.

They could easily take on Von Helson Sisters and Gambino. There are thousands upon thousands of these pets.

We have to face the truth. Little Kiki and RoRo killing machines.

EDIT: Their only purpose it to win our affections, then, when we least expect it, dispose of us in some painful and nasty way.

Be on guard, citizens of Gaia. Arm yourselves, for they could attack at any moment.

Shaggy Member

ahhhhhhhh it is true!! run for your lives!! *runs*
Sigyne
I swear, the pets move. They're alive. Not plushies...ALIVE! Sentient beings with plans to rule Gaia.

Sure, it probably sounds paranoid or the result of sleep deprivation, but I swear I can see the new pets move.

Out of the corner of my eye, it always looks like the that cat's tail twitches, or the dog's eyes glow brighter.

They're planning something. Kiki and RoRo are plotting. To kidnap the Easter Bunny or ...something. Maybe they're planning to take over Gaia. And kill us. eek

Think about it.

They could easily take on Von Helson Sisters and Gambino. There are thousands upon thousands of the pets.

We have to face the truth. Little Kiki and RoRo killing machines.

They're not gonna kill us. Mabye just rob us, or freze our accounts. Gaia wouldn't be that mean.
And if the kittys were just plushie, how can the bite half your hand off
*hugs her pets* Nuuu..
Yeah, I could have sworn I've seen my kitty twitch a couple of times. But that might be my computer changing colors of stuff by itself, which it does on occasion. O_O

But actually, that would be cool if we had items that basically took over our accounts as a plot xd Beware of the items you get on easter eek
Skellington_Jr.
And if the kittys were just plushie, how can the bite half your hand off

They were advertised as plushies.

But obviously you have gotten a look at those teeth. These creatures will be able to attack on a whim, to maim and turn against their owners.
I bet the roro's were made by the evil robots in the houseing department sent to destroy us at some event but when the robot gives the ok sign to attack the roros and kiki's will jump on us about to slit out throats but will stare into our eyes and say "I cant do it," That robot will say "WHAT! I BUILT YOU TO DESTROY THE HUMANS!" The ppl will here that and call lliam but while he is on the way, the robots will attack and the roro's and kiki's will fight along side us for gaias hope. They will desttroy the robots with us and once lliam come an sees the destroyed robots he was be "Aww man," while holding a monkey wrench,
No, Blockhead loves me! *swings Blockhead around by the tail*
Skellington_Jr.
I bet the roro's were made by the evil robots in the houseing department sent to destroy us at some event but when the robot gives the ok sign to attack the roros and kiki's will jump on us about to slit out throats but will stare into our eyes and say "I cant do it," That robot will say "WHAT! I BUILT YOU TO DESTROY THE HUMANS!" The ppl will here that and call lliam but while he is on the way, the robots will attack and the roro's and kiki's will fight along side us for gaias hope. They will desttroy the robots with us and once lliam come an sees the destroyed robots he was be "Aww man," while holding a monkey wrench,
I didnt hack onto gaias story line and read the future storyboard, <_< >_>

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Dudeness. They're going to suffocate us. Especially RoRo.
Skellington_Jr.
I didnt hack onto gaias story line and read the future storyboard, <_< >_>

...Right.
Bah. I'm fine with having evil pets. We can be one big devious family of wicked love. *Hugs her babies*
Mariu
Dudeness. They're going to suffocate us. Especially RoRo.

And look at those eyes.

Obviously RoRo is equipt with deadly laser beams that will be turned on us if he is not happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff