Welcome to Gaia! ::

i would be a part of the team that handles bans

Fashionable Fairy

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm a web design student, but screw that. I wanna be the designated petkeeper 4laugh

Moonlight Lover

16,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
I would love to help write out EI/REI stories or write funny mini gag mangas like Gaia use to do. It would be fun to work with some of the artists!

Or you know, design the avatars that go in the annoucements. That would be a sweet job. Getting to know the new items before anyone does and having a chance to come up with all the different avatars that can be made with them emotion_kirakira

16,700 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Abomination 100
chai fae
I would want to be a writer. Somebody has to untangle the billion plot threads. Ooh, and flesh out the hundreds of characters Gaia has, giving them personalities and back stories would be super fun.

This is what I'd want to do to. And also copyedit and proofread anything.

I don't know if Gaia has one, but writing the bible (the book that holds character bios, storylines, and everything about Gaia that is canon) would be something I'd be willing to do as well.
Marketing.

That's all. 8D

Summery Spirit

18,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Maybe a writer, itd be fun to come up with wacky stories or *le gasp* plot for the manga.
Hm... maybe an Intern. Try to be the "Jade of all Trades" and hopefully work up to the point of being a permanent employee with the company. I honestly wouldn't mind working for them. Hell, it would probably be a fun and entertaining experience.

Scholarly Celebrant

22,250 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Party Animal 100
I would do copyediting. I would also like to be the person who sorts new items into the most appropriate NPC gold shop. I could also be consulted about new types of pants and shoes to add.

Formal Pumpkin

I would do nothing but suggest Agape cuts...all the time.
I don't care if I was the official Gaia dog walker.. or pillow fluffer for Waffles.

Romantic Genius

15,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm really pissed and disappointed in Gaia right now. So working there may not be the go at this stage. crying I don't think they'd hire someone like me who also lives a million miles away..

But aside from all this, if I had to chose, I'd say that I'd work somewhere in customer service. As that's my specialty. I deal with hundreds per day, so I'm used to it. I suck-in the; good and the bad when dealing with people. So all walks of life come through me on a daily basis. gonk

But if I was to visualize my dream position within the Gaia work field. I'd say definitely an Artist. With no Artistic qualifications though. But this is a dream job. 'Get it? sweatdrop

Prophet

User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I wouldn't mind being the person who goes into the forums and
posts my own opinion. xd

Hey, I'd love to get paid real monies for that.

I seriously would do anything. Even clean the toilets. That
sounds like a better job than what I have now. I'm sure they
give better benefits than what I have too.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

IRL Regular

an artist ofc
id make all the earthbound items

Exhibitionist

12,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd want to be the person to help with ideas and sketch out things for the actual artist to draw.
I think it'd be really fun.

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,450 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd probably be that weird Asian guy with the black hoodie who is typing up a storm for various stories, etc.

Or the one who makes lunch for everyone.

Rainbow Challenger

25,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
User Image

Well... in the past I've worked in administrative stuff, so I'd probably end up doing something like data-entry or helping with tickets. I've got an interest in coding, so I think it would really cool to help out with designing flash spaces, or the back-end stuff for the site (but I have no experience xd ). I could teach the staff college level mathematics, but I can't imagine why they'd need to know that. sweatdrop I'd also very happily re-tag Gaia's items so that the tags actually work. (Did you know that one of the tags on Ribbon Rapture is raptor? Seriously- go look it up)

Other than that, I make good tea & have vast experience preparing instant coffee. I can file and tidy, fold letters & place them in envelopes, answer the phone.... but I probably wouldn't do pet care. I'm not huge on pets.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces