• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I'd be Gaia's analytical chemist.

Yup.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

I can see it now

Ami Satomora: Receptionist, copier errand girl, occasional giver of the "what the ******** look, resident sarcastic

Nice ring don't you think emotion_kirakira

Fluffy Cat

16,175 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Puckeroo
Funny thing is that I did apply when they were hiring for CS...but no word on it.
The job is still posted on their corporate website, which sort of indicates they haven't hired anyone yet. So there may still be hope for you. biggrin

Familiar Trickster

Loobee
Puckeroo
Funny thing is that I did apply when they were hiring for CS...but no word on it.
The job is still posted on their corporate website, which sort of indicates they haven't hired anyone yet. So there may still be hope for you. biggrin

woot!

Tricky Cat

Good Cop/Bad Cop- except with admins.
Yeah we all love the admins, I'd be the scape-goat.
"well, we're sorry we had to impliment this change you dont like, it was Lapine's idea. Blame her."

I can live with infamy.

Tricky Cat

Yeata Zi

Yup.

"This white fluid on the windows seems to be a deposit of fan-girl sploosh after the latest updat-- oh and here's the blood. Results from my insta-lab says this is the blood of a nay-sayer"

Stellar Succubus

My skills are in performance and anger management, as well as medical training.

So... I'd be a table.

A table with a first aid kit and a book by Deepak Chopra.

Sweet Pumpkin

Yknow, if they ever needed someone to just sit in the corner and take naps...
yep...
I would be Waffles slave. emotion_kirakira

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Cupcakes > muffins. emotion_donotwant

I don't really know. Modding is pretty much what I'd want to do if I worked at Gaia, lol.
It'd be pretty cool to work at HQ though. I'd probably just play with Waffles all day. ; u;

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
I'd be an artist, or the human resources person. I'd prefer to be an artist, but making sure you're happy at your job is something I could do too. I hate working at places with terrible HR departments.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
gum disease
Cupcakes > muffins. emotion_donotwant

I don't really know. Modding is pretty much what I'd want to do if I worked at Gaia, lol.
It'd be pretty cool to work at HQ though. I'd probably just play with Waffles all day. ; u;

I'd bring my own cat and he could play with Waffles, and no work would ever get done because of the all the adorable.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lapine Lequesne
Yeata Zi

Yup.

"This white fluid on the windows seems to be a deposit of fan-girl sploosh after the latest updat-- oh and here's the blood. Results from my insta-lab says this is the blood of a nay-sayer"
thats forensics.... Mine would be more like I have determined chemical composition of this water sample.

1.6 ppb lead. Gross.

Or I could Identify proteins.

Crumbly Codger

I'd happily do all of the actual uploading of the sprites to the site and arrange the codes as needed for events. All of the grunt work computer stuff, basically. lol

I mean, it'd be cool to be an artist there one day, but I don't think I currently have the talent for it.

Magical Kitten

I would want to be a writer. Somebody has to untangle the billion plot threads. Ooh, and flesh out the hundreds of characters Gaia has, giving them personalities and back stories would be super fun.

Failing that, I'd be, I dunno, a chef. I can make some awesome sandwiches. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces