Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Loiterer

If you were hired for a job at Gaia, what would you be? Intern? Paid artist? Developer? The guy who keeps the dogs and cats from destroying the offices?
Who on the Gaia staff team would you want to work with? Safety Marshall? Uncle Kenny? Fayren Pickpocket? Lanzer?
What if one of your friends in the forum got the job, instead of you? What job do you think they'd be suited to, if they worked for Gaia?

Friendly Gaian

13,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
Pen 7
If you were hired for a job at Gaia, what would you be? Intern? Paid artist? Developer? The guy who keeps the dogs and cats from destroying the offices?
Who on the Gaia staff team would you want to work with? Safety Marshall? Uncle Kenny? Fayren Pickpocket? Lanzer?
What if one of your friends in the forum got the job, instead of you? What job do you think they'd be suited to, if they worked for Gaia?
Maybe I could be a receptionist. Since I have no artistic talent and don't think I could learn how to write codes for computers. But I could pick up phones, transfer calls & flirt with all the hot Devs who work there. Might be fun.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Mermaid Eater: Coffee Go-Getter
It would also be a part of my contract that all items that are related to coffee, breakfast, cafes, etc etc were to be given to me.

Plus i'd keep Waffles and Lanzer in check with their coffee. emotion_kirakira

Butterfly Prince

I'd totally be a forum assistant!

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

EliteDanneh

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      emotion_jawdrop REALLY? SO WOULD I! emotion_awesome

Haha, if you're talking about a position at HQ, I'd be an assistant (aka snack-fetcher). 3nodding
      Maybe a creative ideas person (since I can't draw well).
      Maybe I'd be the person with the stick that pokes Codemonkey, but I already virtually do that now. xd

Loiterer

14,275 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
Crystal Sparda
EliteDanneh

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      emotion_jawdrop REALLY? SO WOULD I! emotion_awesome

Haha, if you're talking about a position at HQ, I'd be an assistant (aka snack-fetcher). 3nodding
      Maybe a creative ideas person (since I can't draw well).
      Maybe I'd be the person with the stick that pokes Codemonkey, but I already virtually do that now. xd
Yeah, you could fetch Codemonkey his fritos and Mountain Dew. He needs energy to stay up all night working on Towns 2. I think they have him chained to his desk.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Zamio
Yeah, you could fetch Codemonkey his fritos and Mountain Dew. He needs energy to stay up all night working on Towns 2. I think they have him chained to his desk.

heart ドキドキ ドキドキ heart
      If that were the case, he'd only get Fritos because I'd end up chugging the Dew before I got to him. xd
      I'd just replace his Dew with 5 Hour Energy shots, that way he gets the energy and I get the Dew! 4laugh

tora-gen's Fangirl

Eco-friendly Kitten

27,900 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100

Can I apply to be the petsitter? I would keep Waffles' bed comfy and all the doggies entertained emotion_kirakira And of course I would be constantly poking the artists to make my kitty an item >_>

User Image

Ruthless Cutesmasher

I wouldn't mind being an international freelance artist.

Angelic Nitemare

You know that kinda job Sisky and DJH do?

I wanna do that.

WITH PROPS.

Beloved Phantom

10,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I REALLY want to be one of the artist there. I mean gaia needs more guy artists. Jus sayin~

Golden Gawker

>>>: I'd be an accountant and hit on Ivan emotion_dowant
notrly

I suppose I'd be an artist. But not so much making items but
maybe working on developing towns, other flash thingies etc. for events and such.

Timid Rogue

Oxymoronic Username: MASTER OF MUFFINS

(Dear Gaia please make this happen i would be so so happy to make you muffins)
((i'd even change my username to MASTER OF MUFFINS))

Bookworm

Deoxtri
>>>: I'd be an accountant and hit on Ivan emotion_dowant

That would be my job. Oh Ivan~ emotion_drool

I don't think he'd like me too much though. emo

Familiar Trickster

Funny thing is that I did apply when they were hiring for CS...but no word on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff