Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't think that really makes it as a gold sink.. lol. They ban botters all the time anyways, not like this is going to change that.

Though, I do think it's a pretty cute idea to have custom doll on the site.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
I'm happy to be the first to outright say that I did buy the Custom SDPlus doll and already got one ordered last week. The artist who is working on it requires about 5-7 business days to work on the order, as they also have other things their job requires them to do.

What surprises me is that I'm the only one I know of that has ordered one so far.

The reason I did so is because I've...always really loved the idea of being immortalised into an SDPlus doll. I've decided on my signature look a long time ago and it's this one, I've managed to accomplish so much in this community and Gaia on a wider-scale. A representation—or rather, a symbol of my own efforts on a website that I love frequenting during my leisure would have made me very happy.

So when Club Verge opened up and I found out that one can order an SDPlus doll of their own avatar, I was absolutely thrilled and jumped right on it. $500 in GBP is about £335 by current rates, which was quite affordable on my end.

That being said, that's probably the only thing that actually caught my eye about Club Verge. Otherwise the club as a whole is another one of those perks that I end up ignoring in the long run.

Wolf

seriously $500
I rather buy an iPhone 5.

Magic GO

If I had the money, I'd definitely order a Link doll. emotion_kirakira But, alas, it's too rich for my blood.

Feline Bookworm

Israphal
I'm happy to be the first to outright say that I did buy the Custom SDPlus doll and already got one ordered last week. The artist who is working on it requires about 5-7 business days to work on the order, as they also have other things their job requires them to do.

What surprises me is that I'm the only one I know of that has ordered one so far.

The reason I did so is because I've...always really loved the idea of being immortalised into an SDPlus doll. I've decided on my signature look a long time ago and it's this one, I've managed to accomplish so much in this community and Gaia on a wider-scale. A representation—or rather, a symbol of my own efforts on a website that I love frequenting during my leisure would have made me very happy.

So when Club Verge opened up and I found out that one can order an SDPlus doll of their own avatar, I was absolutely thrilled and jumped right on it. $500 in GBP is about £335 by current rates, which was quite affordable on my end.

That being said, that's probably the only thing that actually caught my eye about Club Verge. Otherwise the club as a whole is another one of those perks that I end up ignoring in the long run.

Even I would pay for a doll of your avatar. ninja
I can't wait to see how it comes out!

Loyal Exhibitionist

They should do a discount sale on the Custom SDPlus dolls sometime down the road. emotion_dowant

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Israphal

So have I, but $500 is not do-able in any sense. And that's the only item from verge I even think is even partway worth it. Or at least give us a custom item pose with it...

Destructive Bunny

Israphal

Let us know when it's done! ^^

Tory Salazar's Partner

Anxious Prophet

Israphal

I look forward to seeing it when it's done. surprised

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Hasuki Aatisuto
They should do a discount sale on the Custom SDPlus dolls sometime down the road. emotion_dowant
User Image

Special Snowflake

Israphal

Congrats! I'm well jel of your funds (I wish I had £335! Work cut my shifts crying - also in UK. )! I would've liked to have gotten an SD of myself as well as I've got a signature look (I'm not wearing at the moment).

I know of one other person who's done so (I can't remeber their name) and another who said they'd be getting one as soon as they got their pay cheque ^^ So you aren't alone.

Fluffy Bunny

It would be completely cool to buy if I didn't change my avatar like every other month. whee
*edit* Aside from being waaaay too expensive for me. *cough*
But I'm totally in love with the idea of people being able to do this!

Loyal Exhibitionist

Hmm, maybe I should get a SDPlus doll of my avatar so I'd have a "bathing buddy". X3

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Israphal

I can't wait to see your custom doll. Thank you so much for sharing this. I've been waiting to see who purchased one. If I had the $500 to spare I would definitely buy a custom SDPlus Doll. I know it won't be really worth a lot to resell in the future, but it'd be worth tons more to me. I only wish they would have given the option of being able to make more than 1 of the same SDPlus Doll to give to friends.

Nimble Angel

16,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Arlette Mori

Starshine

Sand Dancer Shaka

Atticus Mancinelli

Literatic

Well I'm happy to let you guys know that it's finished!

I love it so much! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces