Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Pants

I haven't ordered one myself, and prolly won't for that price.
But if I did, I would have 2 different outfits...one all angelic and sweet and one all devilish and mean, that way, depending on my mood, I can have an angel or a devil whisper stuff in my ear.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I really like the idea and it's one of the few things in CV I'd buy if I had the money for it, since it's pretty much an art commission. A commission I can stick on my avatar and call mini me and put with my Ivan SD+'s. 4laugh

I'd like for there to be a way for the dolls not to be a one of a kind. What if I want my friends to have some of my doll?
Imperial Shockies
Also... I will say this again.. WHY THE ******** WOULD YOU WANT YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR AVATAR?

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

Anti-Ling
Imperial Shockies
Also... I will say this again.. WHY THE ******** WOULD YOU WANT YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR AVATAR?

User Image

LOL

This^..I got one from the exchange and I'm going to order a doll made of me soon.

The biggest problem is figuring out which outfit {or which two outfits if you do a different one for each pose} you want immortalized forever on Gaia. gonk

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Of all the bullshit in Verge, the doll is actually the only thing above $50 that I think is remotely worth it. Because it's customized to you and an artist actually has to devote time to each individual one.

I'm interested to see what one will end up looking like. Especially if someone wearing a super cluttered avatar orders one. lol

Beloved Nerd

Anti-Ling
Imperial Shockies

User Image

Omfg XD
This made my day.

Humorist

$500!? talk2hand what does gaia think our occupation is?

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Marclyn

Successful bounty hunters and occasional black market organ harvesters, obv

>w>

meanwhile I am gonna work on tuition payments kthx

Humorist

Slick Southpaw
Marclyn

Successful bounty hunters and occasional black market organ harvesters, obv

>w>

meanwhile I am gonna work on tuition payments kthx
ahh yes! that must be it. especially the 'black market oran harvesters' xD

Royal Citizen

17,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Married 100
Well, I'll buy one... I suppose. Yet I pray if Gaia changes its mind on the whole pose-limit matter, they canst offer later-chances to the earlier buyers.

It wouldst be a dream come true to have a custom-item pose. One you could sketch out and the Gaia-artist could add it as a third pose. Some of the NPC's or characters from certain items that we see converted into dolls have third poses of random, oddball items we rarely see.

That option alone would make the dolls much more 'valued'.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'd love one of my avatar, if I was rich...

Festive Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Tenko72
I really like the idea and it's one of the few things in CV I'd buy if I had the money for it, since it's pretty much an art commission. A commission I can stick on my avatar and call mini me and put with my Ivan SD+'s. 4laugh

I'd like for there to be a way for the dolls not to be a one of a kind. What if I want my friends to have some of my doll?

Once you receive your doll you can buy additional units for $100 apiece.
I don't remember when or where they said that, but someone else had that question about the dolls and that was the response~

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Deldaria
Tenko72

Once you receive your doll you can buy additional units for $100 apiece.
I don't remember when or where they said that, but someone else had that question about the dolls and that was the response~
Thanks! biggrin That sounds reasonable.

Alien Lightbringer

they should make them somehow borrowable with an option to demand them back automatically.
i imagine a lot of boyfriend and girlfriends etc would love to have one of another , things like that.
there could be a lot of funny interaction if people could just let others wear them for a while, but i doubt many enjoy to give such expensive items out of their hands just for fun.
either way, i agree that having your own mini me equipped is rather lame compared to how fun it would be to be able to wear your friends etc.

or borrowable for a certain time until they return to the owners inventory automatically.
i'm sure that's too much work haha, just dreaming, like about ever obtaining one of those wink

Kawaii Carnivore

Meh ,I think it ' s way too expensive for an item with no bonuses poses you could equip on your avatar ( like hair ,cloth ,eyes ...) .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff