Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Lunatic

I will order one, probably by the end of the week when I get my paycheck emotion_awesome

Destructive Bunny

User Image
10 mins in Photoshop

Perfect Pumpkin

Starshine
User Image
10 mins in Photoshop
Now equip it to your avatar.

Destructive Bunny

J 4 C K
Starshine
User Image
10 mins in Photoshop

User Image emotion_awesome

Perfect Pumpkin

Starshine
J 4 C K
Starshine
User Image
10 mins in Photoshop

User Image emotion_awesome
Nice additional image. Can't help looking over at your avatar and seeing it still without the SDPlus though. That's all the pricetag is really for. That's what people are paying for, not the cruddy little doll itself.

Destructive Bunny

J 4 C K
Of course, it's just something to show off, I wonder how many will regret it once they change outfits though, since you can only have 2 poses, and new items comes out all the time rofl

Perfect Pumpkin

Starshine
J 4 C K
Of course, it's just something to show off, I wonder how many will regret it once they change outfits though, since you can only have 2 poses, and new items comes out all the time rofl
I've only ever had 2 different permanent avatars...

Destructive Bunny

J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K

User Image That's actually quie rare, so you are part of a special bunch. Most people who spend big on cash shop changes every day/week. I know I do, otherwise why get items if you don't use them.

Perfect Pumpkin

Starshine
J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K

User Image That's actually quie rare, so you are part of a special bunch. Most people who spend big on cash shop changes every day/week. I know I do, otherwise why get items if you don't use them.
I don't spend a lot on cash. But regarding getting new items and not using them... I wish I knew. I've got a whole dumb inventory of items I've never used.

Destructive Bunny

J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K

I don't spend a lot on cash. But regarding getting new items and not using them... I wish I knew. I've got a whole dumb inventory of items I've never used.

User Image Is it just a collecting thing?

Perfect Pumpkin

Starshine
J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K
Starshine
J 4 C K

User Image Is it just a collecting thing?
Pff. I don't know.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
iTsunayoshi Sawada
…Are another broken promise just so Gaia can fill its pockets.
And I honestly can't see anyone, other than the person buying the doll with their $500 IRL cash, being interested in it. I don't think these will be hot sellers to anyone other than their original owner.

What promise? We never promised that users wouldn't be able to obtain SD+ Dolls of themselves. We only said that we weren't sure how likely it would be. If you have proof that there was a promise of this, I'd certainly love to see it.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
iTsunayoshi Sawada
…Are another broken promise just so Gaia can fill its pockets.
And I honestly can't see anyone, other than the person buying the doll with their $500 IRL cash, being interested in it. I don't think these will be hot sellers to anyone other than their original owner.

What promise was that, exactly? I don't remember anyone working for Gaia ever saying they were never going to make SD Plus dolls of regular users. But if I'm wrong, please point me to the quote so I can stop spreading false information.

Tipsy Reindeer

Am I the only one that thinks these dolls would be soulbound? I have this feeling... It would make sense.

My only question with them is, would gaia be able to keep up with demand should enough people purchase these?

Receiver

Starshine
User Image
10 mins in Photoshop
User Image

<---- i got one too for 50k and it moves emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers