Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I would like one of those SD dolls but I feel too bad for the artists, their team is already shrinking due to recent layoffs and well with all the RIG's, EI's, MC's, REI's, gold shop updates, Verge/Cash shop updates, art in general piling up I don't want to add to their plate, makes me feel bad.
I can see some nice looking dolls being expensive though.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

There are already 2 dolls in MP emotion_0A0

Lunatic

Oh golly I would like one if they would add one pose too or something. Like a shirt, pants, hair or eyes of the avatar you have ;D But if they add that feature. Of course that would be 50$ or even more soo yeah. And I would never buy any other persons avi doll so people who buy these would never get anything of them.

Is there a list of the dolls? Would be nice to see what people order. emotion_awesome

Prophet

iTsunayoshi Sawada
…Are another broken promise just so Gaia can fill its pockets.
And I honestly can't see anyone, other than the person buying the doll with their $500 IRL cash, being interested in it. I don't think these will be hot sellers to anyone other than their original owner.

Agreed

Lonely Sex Symbol

CHlMES

This is the email milkbun replied with to my order:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I had asked/suggested that there should be a third pose considering how much money [or gold] users are spending to have their own custom doll. And she replied that they are keeping the gaian dolls similar to the staff dolls that only have two poses.

Magic Hero

Popcorn Jellybeans
There are already 2 dolls in MP emotion_0A0

What are they called? eek

Explorer

iTsunayoshi Sawada
…Are another broken promise just so Gaia can fill its pockets.
And I honestly can't see anyone, other than the person buying the doll with their $500 IRL cash, being interested in it. I don't think these will be hot sellers to anyone other than their original owner.

Well, who ever said that they were intended as anything else than a little trophy for users with extra cash / gold?

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
The lVlistress
CHlMES

I had asked/suggested that there should be a third pose considering how much money [or gold] users are spending to have their own custom doll. And she replied that they are keeping the gaian dolls similar to the staff dolls that only have two poses.

thanks for this. i was wondering how much a duplicate would be. still pricey but well, maybe some day user dolls can be in rigs.

*saves up gc*

Vector Theta's Husbando

Mega Man-Lover

The lVlistress
CHlMES

Thank you for the update.

Now I know not to waste my monies. emotion_awesome

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Yay! My doll came in today and it's so adorable! heart

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
the dolls are so cute whee
it almost makes me want one. good thing i could get it with gold if i really, really wanted to go there haha

Loyal Exhibitionist

If only they could reduce the price of the SDPlus box... *sigh*

Also, I wonder who will be the first cluttered doll. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out