Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The only thing I want to know is...if you do an I am pose with a CI pet, and get that as your SDPlus, would the SDPlus be a super small pet? o_O
~King Awesome

Distinct Hunter

King Awesomolocity
The only thing I want to know is...if you do an I am pose with a CI pet, and get that as your SDPlus, would the SDPlus be a super small pet? o_O
~King Awesome

I don't think you're allowed to do "I Am"s.

Dapper Man-Lover

Israphal

I know you've had a ton of this already, but: I absolutely adore how your doll came out. It looks marvelous! X3

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kluddes
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

Dang.
I wonder if you can have a pose with an SDPlus doll. If so, I would buy a ton of the Custom SDPlus dolls, and then do SDPlusception. cool
~King Awesome

Distinct Hunter

King Awesomolocity
Kluddes
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

Dang.
I wonder if you can have a pose with an SDPlus doll. If so, I would buy a ton of the Custom SDPlus dolls, and then do SDPlusception. cool
~King Awesome

That would be hilarious. xd

Feline Bookworm

Rock_hard_yo
...I might buy an SD doll of another user. Some people look super cool. Gotta appreciate.

Prolly wouldn't get one of myself though. Somethin' seems silly about wearin' two avatars at the same time.

That unfortunately isn't possible.

Rules
The doll must be of the person putting in the request. If you would like to get a doll of a friend or family member, you must gift the item to them and have them fill out the application.

Profitable Prophet

Literatic
Rock_hard_yo
...I might buy an SD doll of another user. Some people look super cool. Gotta appreciate.

Prolly wouldn't get one of myself though. Somethin' seems silly about wearin' two avatars at the same time.

That unfortunately isn't possible.

Rules
The doll must be of the person putting in the request. If you would like to get a doll of a friend or family member, you must gift the item to them and have them fill out the application.

Oh, I know that. I was just thinkin' secondhand.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

I am poses will be declined, it says so in the rules, so no, we unfortunately can't do that...

However,

If I turn myself into a cat using Catastrophe, will I be allowed to get an SDPlus doll of that?
I do use that to be a cat, and well it's what I'd want one of the poses to be.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ninja Katze
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

I am poses will be declined, it says so in the rules, so no, we unfortunately can't do that...

However,

If I turn myself into a cat using Catastrophe, will I be allowed to get an SDPlus doll of that?

I still like my SDPlusception plan.
1. Get an SDPlus of my avatar.
2. Then...equip the SDPlus and then get another SDPlus of me holding the SDPlus.
3. Repeat Step 2 until artists hate you.
~King Awesome

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
King Awesomolocity
Ninja Katze
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

However,

2. Then...equip the SDPlus and then get another SDPlus of me holding the SDPlus.
~King Awesome

I think you could do that, it says nothing about using SDPlus dolls. Though I bet after the third one they will decline it. It needs to go on to so far that there is only one pixel beside the others haha.

I still want a tiny cat version of my main avatar to sit in my hands... or beside me. It costs so much though...

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ninja Katze
King Awesomolocity
Ninja Katze
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

However,

~King Awesome

I think you could do that, it says nothing about using SDPlus dolls. Though I bet after the third one they will decline it. It needs to go on to so far that there is only one pixel beside the others haha.

I still want a tiny cat version of my main avatar to sit in my hands... or beside me. It costs so much though...

I doubt Gaia would decline that. xD It's a $500 item.
Regardless of whether you buy it with real money or gold, you're still putting out demand for the item so that it is purchased from the cash shop which gets gaia $500. 3nodding
~King Awesome

Destructive Bunny

King Awesomolocity

Regardless of whether you buy it with real money or gold, you're still putting out demand for the item so that it is purchased from the cash shop which gets gaia $500. 3nodding
~King Awesome

Nope, in club verge it states that any companion items will not be drawn, and they include other SDPlus dolls as companion items xp

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Starshine
King Awesomolocity

~King Awesome

Nope, in club verge it states that any companion items will not be drawn, and they include other SDPlus dolls as companion items xp

Ah, butts. emo
~King Awesome

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Israphal
The lVlistress
Israphal
The lVlistress
Israphal

Awwww~ Yours is so cute heart

So, it took about 10 days before it got to you?
(Sorry, I've been stalking you since I saw in another thread you said you ordered one ninja )

I sent my order form a couple hours ago, if all goes well I'll have mine soon too. I can't wait :]

Thank you!

The artist received my order last week and finished with it early yesterday. I was absolutely speechless. xd

But yes, you are expecting around 7 days for your doll to be finished.

I hope you enjoy yours! And don't hesitate to show us when it's done. biggrin

Will do~ I hope it turns out as good as yours heart
I took a long time to fill the form out because I wanted to make sure it was perfect. .__.;

The description was the biggest snag for me. lol

Really? For me it was the poses and the theme you could give to the doll. If you look up my name in the MP, you can see I have "Winged" attached and I was deciding between that or Angel. Eventually I figured that having wings is pretty much my mantra.

... and the poses. User Image I kept changing my mind on those.

It kinda angers me that you pay so much for the doll and do not give you a super rare item attached to the doll like some of the others have.
such as the rina doll etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces