Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Mage

cannibal_girl
Isilvara
cannibal_girl
I'm not wearing either - don't like them at all. The Mantilla looks better than the fairy wings, but still very kinky, and the arachnid thingie... well, xp

I happen to like spiders. Insult them, and i will bite you.

xd sure, and if you bite me, I'll eat you domokun

wink

Lots of people have said that... yet here i am. wink
I keep my own style, and I do that cuz I don't try to be someone I am not.
Angel_Suicide
It seems like no one on Gaia can live without either the capes, cat/robo dogs, or butterfly/spider legs. Its rare to ever see anyone not wearing one of those 6 items. Its sad too, because they rarely ever consider whether or not those things fit their attire before throwing them on. *sigh*

I totally agree. It's like everyone spends their gold on donation items and making a costume to suit the donation items, and then the next letter opens and it begins anew.

4,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the trick is to gather as much useless crap as you can, and then paste it all over everything you own. then hold it until it becomes valuable.

then sell it for lots of moolah.
s'what i did with my emo bag. soon after, they came out with the messanger bags...

biggrin nothing lost!

Dramatic Hunter

That's why people like me wait until the market slumps to clean up on last month's item before the rising begins.
Because everyone is like "OMG so cool" and such, when new games come out, they are always wanted, and then about 5 months no one likes it
I don't wear one, because being original is AWESOME.
Isilvara
cannibal_girl
Isilvara
cannibal_girl
I'm not wearing either - don't like them at all. The Mantilla looks better than the fairy wings, but still very kinky, and the arachnid thingie... well, xp

wink

<3 Hoshiz...your avatar is teh seckz :3

No, really...I like the way you've used the items you have...It's really rather well done...

As for the donation items, I have them, and I wear them when they are needed for my outfit. I have a specific outfit for each one, so I'm plenty happy with them. Now I just need my pimp hat :3

Mind-boggling Mage

Davin
Isilvara
cannibal_girl
Isilvara
cannibal_girl

wink

<3 Hoshiz...your avatar is teh seckz :3

No, really...I like the way you've used the items you have...It's really rather well done...

As for the donation items, I have them, and I wear them when they are needed for my outfit. I have a specific outfit for each one, so I'm plenty happy with them. Now I just need my pimp hat :3

redface
Salarta
When the kitty came out, everyone had sigs featuring it, and I've seen that for the past month. Now that the Mantilla is out, what's in everyone's sigs? You guessed it. Butterfly Mantilla. Why such insanity over a new item?

I didn't and dont have sigs featuring the kitty nor the butterfly. I am wearing the wings because I thought that looking like a bee would be cute.

And why such insanity over new items? People like change, life is change, we are not static, we like things that give us a sence of newness, a small thing called a fad exsists amd tends to develop more so on gaia. People are trying to create original outfits as quickly as possible. As for the wings, people have wanted new backwings for the longest time, this feeds that desire. The kitty fed the desire for an animal next to the avatar.

I wear the butterfly as i do because when i saw the two items together, I thought bee, I dont care if others are wearing it, I saw this outfit in the items and made it. I prolly wont wear it forever, but for now I am, and its still original.
this reminds me of the bear and gorilla PJs. They were so in and EVERYONE wore it cause you can stack items on it... but look at it now, barely anyone wheres it!
I really don't like the butter fly wings they don't go well with what
I want my avi to look like
drag0nslayer132
this reminds me of the bear and gorilla PJs. They were so in and EVERYONE wore it cause you can stack items on it... but look at it now, barely anyone wheres it!

redface last time i wore my bear pajamas there was a huge fight over the dancing bear with wings. redface

Mind-boggling Mage

Faea
drag0nslayer132

redface last time i wore my bear pajamas there was a huge fight over the dancing bear with wings. redface

lol, really?
Isilvara
Faea
drag0nslayer132

lol, really?

yeah, i also ended up with the nickname "Sleepy time faea"

I was just reading a thread complaining about donation letters and the items costing too much. *wonders why they don't notice this thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff