Welcome to Gaia! ::

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

hur rah for no voting!

I've talked to people in threads a few times about this. They say they're bored or its boring them. Now these are the same people I talk to and I ask them what do they do everyday. Gaians typically or normally have a routine they follow.

I ask you do you guys ever go outside your threads or forums and do something different occasionally every now and then?

There is plenty to do on this site you just have to look and find it. I'm not going to lie. I don't take advantage of what gaia has to offer and thats my own fault. Maybe some of you like your routine, but don't say that gaia doesnt offer different things you can't get into.

In a relationship with VVishing

I've tried a lot to go out of my typical routine, yet I still find it lacking. I'm not blaming Gaia. It does have a lot to offer and I can see how someone can get lost around here, but to me, it's nothing special. The only reason I come back here is for art, and being the person I am, I like to stay in my little bubble without others meddling around in it. I know, I'm a boring person.

Cuddly Kitten

18,850 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Gaia used to bore me so much until I found gee cee dee surprised

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Universal Paradigms
I've tried a lot to go out of my typical routine, yet I still find it lacking. I'm not blaming Gaia. It does have a lot to offer and I can see how someone can get lost around here, but to me, it's nothing special. The only reason I come back here is for art, and being the person I am, I like to stay in my little bubble without others meddling around in it. I know, I'm a boring person.
there is nothing wrong with that xd

In a relationship with VVishing

Ma Ajmala
Universal Paradigms
there is nothing wrong with that xd

I like to think there isn't, but others tell me otherwise.

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I hear this far too often.. "Gaia is boring now" but that's because:

A) Their friends quit or are busy IRL (fair enough, but go make new friends biggrin )
B) Virtual Worlds are different (Boohoo... get used to it!)
C) They BARELY touch the forums!! (there's so much to see and talk about here!)
D) They don't have the gold to buy the items they want
E) They don't play games like zOMG, HoC, cards.. blackjack.. whatever

And there's so much more to mention.. it's all about seeking new areas of interests. Some people are far too confined into their small box of what is their regular place and comfort. You won't meet new people if all you ever do it update your status and buy/sell on MP..
Sometimes it's good to get back to basics and try all Gaia has to offer.. Personally I'm liking the new HoC game! cool
You can't expect a twist in turn of events if you do nothing to find that change x]

clarion's King

Super Model

7obias
Sometimes it's good to get back to basics and try all Gaia has to offer.. Personally I'm liking the new HoC game! cool
You can't expect a twist in turn of events if you do nothing to find that change x]

Yeah, I find that trying new features as they come out is a great way to make new friends. Because no matter how old or new you are to Gaia, everyone is experiencing it on the same playing field and you'll discuss things with those who you wouldn't have otherwise conversed with.

This is part of what makes zOMG and HoC great assets, as would any multi-player experience.

Rare

No. But that's only because Gaia isn't the primary website I go on, so if I get bored I just leave a tab open and look at something else.

Enduring Seeker

13,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
"Everything in moderation... Especially moderation!"

If you're bored, go take a walk in the "Big Blue Room". (Or "Big Grey Room, if you're a Brit like me...)

Aged Gaian

Ma Ajmala

Ur face mad emotion_bigheart

houyu's Husbando

Lily-livered Hoarder

it is fairly boring to me but I still come back :c

even with forums etc, I still don't find this place interesting enough to stay hours at a time. What attracts me to gaia now are the events, ongoing stories and interesting items like the story-based EIs xd

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

Magus
7obias

Yeah, I find that trying new features as they come out is a great way to make new friends. Because no matter how old or new you are to Gaia, everyone is experiencing it on the same playing field and you'll discuss things with those who you wouldn't have otherwise conversed with.

This is part of what makes zOMG and HoC great assets, as would any multi-player experience.

Exactly! It was the same when zOMG! just came out and people just gathered together in groups and are now good friends x] I think that is one of Gaia's forces.. well, any online-multi-player game. It's about stepping out of your box of what you know, and into a field of all the possibilites.. People who don't take this step, have no idea what they're missing out on.. When it's something new, and we all have to learn from scratch, it's so easy to engage in conversation to help each other out, it's great to see

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Hera
Ma Ajmala

Ur face mad emotion_bigheart
tu madre heart

off topic but Terra online is going to be free to play.

Looking to be playing as sexy elves, Amans, Castanics, and humans

Also blade and soul.... ninja

Aged Gaian

Ma Ajmala
tu madre heart

off topic but Terra online is going to be free to play.

Looking to be playing as sexy elves, Amans, Castanics, and humans

Also blade and soul.... ninja

lol

Yeah I already knew about that. Downloaded it as soon as I found out it was F2P and have been playing it since.

It stays F2P until the 16th, then goes back to p2p until feb

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces