Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Associate

yes,its quite depressing.i just hope they stay out of this forum.it'd be a sad day for me if this forum became like the chatterbox.
This is a problem faced by many other forums. Mostly in popular, rather slow moving forums such as this one, GD and ED. There are a few other forums that have a similar problem as well, but it's rather like simpl noobish repeated threads filling up each page *cough*manga/anime forum *cough* (woah, a long cough o.O)

But with the overly populated Gaia, I guess it really can't be helped. There's no place any more where new people can chat, or really post, because the Chatterbox is full of spam and no one would see their topic. I once posted in a topic there, I was the second to post after it appeared on the first page, and after I posted it was on the 3d page (the topic, not the post).

Then there are those who just troll and spam for fun. But as said before, it really can't be helped. More people join, and surely some of those will break the rules and annoy others by trolling/spamming. I'm sure more and more people are also posting their topics in the right forums as well, steadily increasing group, but because of the steadily increasing wrong-forum-posting group, we just don't notice them.

The only way to fix this is acctually just reporting them. And DON'T post in their thread. Why do so many people do that? It just keeps the topic high on the first page.
And don't bother reporting threads in the chatterbox. I assume the mod's have given up on moving/deleting threads and posts there...
Most people younger than 13 just lie about there age. ITs sad really.
Ed will probably die from a train or die from being bord!
I stopped posting and lurking in ED because the n00b threads made me too angry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff