Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is stupid but....The reason there could be a Gambino mansion over the VH mansion is probaly because Gino married the VH sisters, and gambino found out but he throught they were on their honeymoon so it had the tower chrash and replace their manison but he was wrong and he was shot before seeing gino. Easy as pie. Gino hire the hitman to kill Gambino off then killed the VH sisters so he would get their mone from the marriage and his inheirteance from his father. Gino you sneaky devil... whee
Ziany
This is stupid but....The reason there could be a Gambino mansion over the VH mansion is probaly because Gino married the VH sisters, and gambino found out but he throught they were on their honeymoon so it had the tower chrash and replace their manison but he was wrong and he was shot before seeing gino. Easy as pie. Gino hire the hitman to kill Gambino off then killed the VH sisters so he would get their mone from the marriage and his inheirteance from his father. Gino you sneaky devil... whee
that's a good idea, personally i think Gambino just went loco
Why would he crush there mansion instead of having his tower and just building another mansion next to the twins? o_o
someone tell me how to put a pic on my signature
Global System
Why would he crush there mansion instead of having his tower and just building another mansion next to the twins? o_o
good point......

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
i sure wish that was in any way coherent or intelligible.
someone tell me how to put a pic in my signature
shimmeringdarkness

Well, you need to upload the pic to an image host, like PhotoBucket. Then you need to use image tags.
stupid, funny, yet i like it! ginos cool though!!!!!
that's a good point

shawbit. you are so frickin lying!!! they did not?!?! where is da frickin proof?
That theory makes no sense.

wtfz is up with the spam?
Sorry, but that theory is just plain stupid. First of all Gino is too young to get married. And he wouldn't marry them both anyway. Second, he lost his memory, so if he ever met them before, he wouldn't have remembered them until now. But he probably never knew them.

Gambino saw the sisters as rivals that had to be defeated. He was the most powerful man in Gaia, then he lost everything, and then those two come along and take his place. So they're enemies, fighting against each other for power. This is likely just a part of Gambino's plan to bring down the sisters and take over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff