Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok most of my theory relys on where that statue is on the top right panel of the snipe page of the manga... so lets begin...

User Image

1.First we can see that from the snipers post we can see the big 'Church' like building...ok we know that...
2. And we can also just see the top of the little roundish building...so we know those had to be in veiw
3.I cant seem to find this statue ANYWHERE but it was in veiw for the sniper...you can look for it in the smokeless map of durem ill have at the end
4. Ok...i go shooting quite offten...and i never turn my gun away from my target when getting ready...is that just me? i dont know...

User Image

Conclusion: My conclusion for this part of the theory is that the sniper wasnt going to shoot gambino...which from that distance we all know you really couldnt do...but rather....gambino hired someoen to do in the sisters!! Maby to get Gino back..maby he didnt know Gino was coming to the tower...so he was gona get his son back by force? Your thoughts?

^------------Updated-----------^

User Image
As you can see by this picture from TriskDaemon (Thanks for letting me use it ^^) the sniper MUST have been posted here! the only thing is that you cant see the round red hut that i pointed out but i cant really explain that o.O

now from my very bad pic here
User Image
If the sniper was posted where TriskDaemon's picture show he is then if he turned away to the blue line going down you could get a shot of the tower (where the blue circle is) and his trigger and hand as in the manga 3nodding

So you may ask who i think shot gambino? well continue on then...

User Image

1. In this frame you cant see gino at all AND gambino is hunched forward clutching his gut...not something someone would do after being shot in the back dont you think?

User Image

1. Gambinos watch looks like it took a hit from the bullet...but if the sniper shot him...he would have gotten hit in the back...two things about that...1. i highly highly doubt he would fall backwards from a shot in the back...2. the bullet wouldnt have the force to got thru him and break the watch...so my guess is the shot came from his front!

Conclusion: My conclusion for this part of my theory is Gino shot his father and that is why he is bent forward and that is why he fell backwards and his watch is broken! Your thoughts on this?

this part really isnt a theory more then a 'Hey look they messed up' sorta thing lol

User Image

1. In this frame you can see four land marks from durem. (from the left) 1. the 'Church' like building 2. The archway 3. the round tower thingy and 4. the clock tower

User Image

1. But from where those buildings are and the direction the tower is falling and our veiw there...there is no way that the 'Church' like building could be on the left there...it should be on the right...lol just an observation lol

Ok well thats my theory! let me know what you think but do it in a kind and intelligent manner...no flaming please..

And for those of you who would like to try to point out the statue here is a map of durem without the smoke

User Image
I guess I'm alone in my theory gonk
nah man i hear ya.
xd
It does make a lot of sense. The only reason Gino regained his memory was because of all the evil he sensed. Maybe he went beserk and shot Gambino.

BTW, the sniper is on top of the Von Helson Mansion. You can see the gargoyle and the little hut thing on top.

User Image
stupid clicking quote instead of edit...
But he was turning to hug Gino when he got shot... Maybe that's how he got hit in the gut. domokun Plus, he might have just stumbled backwards. Nobody said it was the force of the bullet that pushed him off.

Just some observations.
Kohline3001
It does make a lot of sense. The only reason Gino regained his memory was because of all the evil he sensed. Maybe he went beserk and shot Gambino.

BTW, the sniper is on top of the Von Helson Mansion. You can see the gargoyle and the little hut thing on top.

User Image

could be could be...but i cant make it out so im not gona say yay or nay...
Kohline3001

User Image

I was just thinking that!
Because you evidence is really good.
Also the other things about shooting him in the front I thought about.
But then again, the admins would be that perfect.
Maybe it was a simple mistake or purpusly
it looks like there are gargoyles sticking out from the clock tower
Kohline3001

User Image

not disagreeing with ya but if it was from the mansion dont you think the clock tower would be in view of the sniper?
that's the most clever theory i heard so far, really. it would be kind of sad if gino shot his father, but.. the sniper in durem couldn't have done that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brain Dead
But he was turning to hug Gino when he got shot... Maybe that's how he got hit in the gut. domokun Plus, he might have just stumbled backwards. Nobody said it was the force of the bullet that pushed him off.

Just some observations.

well no the force of the bullet would not have pushed him back or forward at all...it would just be your body going with it...and if he got shot as he was turning he probly woulda gotten hit in the side or it would have missed him and hit gino XP
I think he was on the clock tower, but that's just me.
Wow I never noticed that there were those little gargoyle things on top of their mansion eek
Meatwolf
Brain Dead

Just some observations.

well no the force of the bullet would not have pushed him back or forward at all...it would just be your body going it with...and if he got shot as he was turning he probly woulda gotten hit in the side or it would have missed him and hit gino XP

...I still refuse to believe that Gino did it. xd

[/ginofan]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas