Welcome to Gaia! ::

But really, when y'think about it, Meredith ties along perfectly with the murder scene. It's like those old Scooby Doo shows, where they would introduce a character for no particular reason, and he would still be there, but everyone would forget about him. Then, at the end, they would unveil the culprit and everybody would say "Ohhhh..." because they had forgotten about that particular person. Meredith was quietly introduced as the bank owner, and then forgotten about. Even her location on the map is kinda out of the way and obscure. If this was Scooby Doo, Freddy could easily solve our mystery.

Aged Vet

XxquietcorexX
Plus meredith doesn't have a beard like the picture of the sniper facing forwards.
Wait...what picture of the sniper facing forward?
hmm... I hope we find out soon what is really going on.
plan|face
nice theory, best motive i've heard yet. my only problem with it is that i never liked the sniper theory at all. mainly because on the whole image with the sniper it shows the clocktower at five minutes to noon, (11:55am Gaia Standard Time) when we all know Gambino was shot at 6:00am Gaia Standard Time. the only logical conclusion would be that the sniper sat on that roof for 18 hours, which is ridiculous. unless the artist just really ******** up, but i don't think Gaia is really that bad at story telling. i just think the whole sniper image is a red herring. not to mention that when Gambino hunches over, he does it leaning over frontwards, not back and to the left if he were actually shot from the angle of Durem. not to mention all that distance, that must be some hell of a powerful rifle. no i'd like to think that someone else shot Gambino, prefurably one who was on top of the tower (seen or unseen).

but otherwise, nice theory.
He was shot at 6AM? How do you get that, since the story itself seemed to have been going off from the times on the map, and the only picture of the map isn't that close up. confused
Fomite
XxquietcorexX
Plus meredith doesn't have a beard like the picture of the sniper facing forwards.

someone posted it earlier

I can't find it crying
Whoa. Dude. It may have been Cindy Donovihn. If she hadn't comitted the crime, she would probably be at the Murder Scene in Gambino, but for some strange reason, she's in Durem, flying a helicopter positioned right next to the building where the sniper stood. I find that to be more than fishy.
Fomite
XxquietcorexX
That's what I was wondering. confused

Businesswoman

Akimbo
He was shot at 6AM? How do you get that, since the story itself seemed to have been going off from the times on the map, and the only picture of the map isn't that close up. confused
i remembered the exact time. it started at 3pm Pacific Standard Time. at that time on Gaia Standard Time it was 6:00am, heck it was still Dawn shaded (with the orangy yellow colors). i assume Gaia recognizes it's own timestamps, otherwise what the hell is it really there for? (asside from the Halloween event that is, you'd think there's be more use for there to be an actual GST in Gaia).

Aged Vet

quietcore - If it's an image that somebody posted, there's an excellent chance that it's an edit. confused There are only two panels that show the sniper in the actual comic, and neither of them have the sniper facing forward.

Trust the real evidence, not the things people made up to support their side.

Oh, and on the matter of Edmund's shoulders -- I did a cut and image overlay, and his shoulders were exactly the same size in his Halloween outfit. 3nodding

Fashionable Vampire

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
plan|face
Akimbo
i remembered the exact time. it started at 3pm Pacific Standard Time. at that time on Gaia Standard Time it was 6:00am, heck it was still Dawn shaded (with the orangy yellow colors). i assume Gaia recognizes it's own timestamps, otherwise what the hell is it really there for? (asside from the Halloween event that is, you'd think there's be more use for there to be an actual GST in Gaia).

The event was originally going to be at 12 PST. >_>U It would've still been sunny if it was at it's original time.
About the whole thing about the sniper just being a red herring and all, maybe he was turned just enough to catch the bullet as he finished to turn towards his son, who finally called him Father after months of having amnesia. He coul've been hit in the chest or the back, either, and leaned forward to clutch hold of himself. The whole excitement of being shot and his son talking to him took hold of him, and so he stumbled back and fell forward off of the tower. He would've had to have fallen with his face towards the tower for us to only have seen his back as he was falling. confused

Aged Vet

plan|face
Akimbo
As I recall, the event was initially planned to start at noon, but was bumped back to 3pm PST -- probably due to some last minute glitch they needed to fix, etc. As such, the images would have been long completed by the time of the rescheduling, and it would've been far too involved to recreate that page of the comic.
Zozolight
Hmm good point ! Sorta out there but yeah ~! Of course the likelyness of the Sniper and Meredith could just be the artists style but ya never know 3nodding
OMG thats EXACTLY what i thought eek
Akimbo
Gathozar the 3rd
While I enjoy your intrepid work, I'm afriad you were wrong.
It was so obviously Peyo! He was hired by the Von helsons to conduct all this dirty wrk, simply so he could afford his obsession with Ducky Hat's.
Damn you, Peyo. And your thirst for power... Will it ever quenched!?
xd
duh.....0_o uhhhh no i dont think so IT WAS RUFUS THE CAT THE SECRET STORE DISCOUNT IS ON GUNS!

Businesswoman

Atemu
plan|face
Akimbo

The event was originally going to be at 12 PST. >_>U It would've still been sunny if it was at it's original time.
Cindy specifically said the event was to be at 3pm PST. why hold it for that time (or even 12pst which is worse!) if they're just going to ******** it up in the art department with a 11:55am GST time?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff