Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ariel Palaz
Yeah I made the same thing yesterday.

...After my friend GeminiSun posted the theory that the mansion had fallen back to its old place in her fangirlish denial. I tested it out and found the same thing out last night. I think it will happen.

Sorry ! I didn't saw your thread !
Dew
Tanman44
hmm...Interesting, If that happends...hmm...That'll be reeeeeaaally weird... whee

Some one said in this part of the forum that the tower was made of old pieces of wood and papercraft. How to build a such a tower in a week ?

Because it is Gaia?

Hesitant Bookworm

its possible, but why does it cover both the tower and the mansion?
it must be hiding more than one thing...surely?
Dew
Tanman44
hmm...Interesting, If that happends...hmm...That'll be reeeeeaaally weird... whee

Some one said in this part of the forum that the tower was made of old pieces of wood and papercraft. How to build a such a tower in a week ?

i would believe that on gaia(were time doesnt make sense) that it is quiet possible.

Mega Noob

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
If it's true, than the dust cloud in Durem could just be hiding the VonHelson Mansion.
and the dust clears to reveal

a three headed monkey
Well... scratch that idea- I was going to say something about working from the explosion of the original mansion, but that looked nothing the similiar.

Well... that is strange. *Waits to see what will happen*
DearStranger
its possible, but why does it cover both the tower and the mansion?
it must be hiding more than one thing...surely?

The tower was not made of concrete, but it really falls on Durem ! The sisters are still alive !
And you can see that there is no more rubble in the see !
Hold it! How in the world did the tower miss the marketplace, hat store, the salon, the top store in Durem and the clock tower?

5,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
The way I figure, they only made the dust cloud cover up the old mansion exactly because they may not have had another map without the mansion, and they would have had to make a completely new map if they didn't cover up the picture. But, eh, I could be wrong...
Destinykeeper
Hold it! How in the world did the tower miss the marketplace, hat store, the salon, the top store in Durem and the clock tower?

Because the tower was like a movie set, and it destroys nothing, the dust is only in the streets ! Why is there a cloud over the Von Helson Mansion ? It's for the story !
The more and more I think about this the more it seems to actually make sense. Gino probably survived and he's in the mansion!! Yay!!
Poor Gambino though...
Mister Cactus
The way I figure, they only made the dust cloud cover up the old mansion exactly because they may not have had another map without the mansion, and they would have had to make a completely new map if they didn't cover up the picture. But, eh, I could be wrong...

They have the "nuked" map without the tower or the mansion !
GN9 Manager: Cindy! Get the hell back here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff