Welcome to Gaia! ::

There are two manchones of Gambino in durem and in the isle of gambino right now. Well here is my theory maybe Gambino and gino are alive and the tower falling down was just a huge poblisity stunt to distract pepole from the truth. I think Gambino intenchinatly had the tower fall so that it coul cruch the von helsons manchone. Then when all the smoke covered the city with confusion he hired some pepole to build a manchone there for Gino birthday present. So therefor Gino could rule Durem while Gambino rules the Isle of Gambino. Yep there my theory tell me what you think. ^.^
Only one thing, It's spelt Mansions =3

Anyway, I believe the Durem mansion was the one atop the Tower of Gambino when it fell.
Absolute Shadows

Anyway, I believe the Durem mansion was the one atop the Tower of Gambino when it fell.
well that to but my main focus is on Gino rulling Durem I think that could actully happen.
Posiodin
Absolute Shadows

well that to but my main focus is on Gino rulling Durem I think that could actully happen.

Who knows, It could happens or perhaps they really are all dead. We will just have to wait and see.
Haha, I thought it was like a Spanish word or something....like the "Match-own-ays." whee

Perhaps.....but what about Gambino getting shot? I mean how does the tower crumbling play in with that? Hmm.....

Aged Survivor

8,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Actualy the Gino in Durem and Gambino is Gambino isle is a great story line... But I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen and show us what is going on.
Shadowick
Actualy the Gino in Durem and Gambino is Gambino isle is a great story line... But I'm getting tired of waiting for it to happen and show us what is going on.

The plot movement used to be slower, right?

I believe a little at a time and then some waiting isn't as bad as a Full pause between Easter and Halloween =3

But, I am looking forward to halloween alot this year.

Aged Survivor

8,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Absolute Shadows
Shadowick

I believe a little at a time and then some waiting isn't as bad as a Full pause between Easter and Halloween =3

Ditto but its been a least a month by now.. I want to know if Gambino is dead gonk or if the sisters are dead whee
Shadowick
Absolute Shadows
Shadowick

Ditto but its been a least a month by now.. I want to know if Gambino is dead gonk or if the sisters are dead whee

True, So do I, Hopefully they will update on ginos Birthday ((Next Friday))

Invisible Genius

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
That's actually a pretty spiffy theory there, but the spelling made me do a couple of doubletakes.

I would like an update, but I couldn't really give a rats a**, it's been so long that I'm disinterested. *shrug*

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
three words: I. Hope. So.
Nah, the poll will decide what happens. Gambino will die. Gino will rule. Unfortantley I love Gambino.
Posiodin
bump

Bumping is not recomended in the GCD, its more of a chatterbox/n00b thing to do.
irust
Posiodin
bump

Bumping is not recomended in the GCD, its more of a chatterbox/n00b thing to do.
You can bump in other forums other then CB, but.. not here. Or a lot of places =O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff