Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I was thinking more along the lines of VonHelson. She probably slept with VonHelson.

The vampire is too pale to be Zhivago and his hair is the wrong color.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

looks like Von Helson. *stands to position*

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Yeata Zi
I was thinking more along the lines of VonHelson. She probably slept with VonHelson.

eyes be the wrong colour too no? for it to be Zhivago, I'm still curious as to if Cresento is the result of that love affair or if there are any leftovers apart from the dark elves going nuts and wanting to become gods

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Yeata Zi
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

Page 6 and 8 the vampires eye is red on the same side as ol'Vons and we're not given any visual or image of the left eye(perhaps it would confirm or give it away too soon)

Obsessive Player

Evalinna
I always thought cordell was the older of the siblings all this time....

~Eva

It seems to me tht this might be. After all, he remembers, Kuro doesn't. So, is Kuro going to find out he's the manp lover's son!!!!!
Then ......

Obsessive Player

Tigrosharu
I know who the child is..Ambrosia!

Would make sense really, besides Zhivago has only been in the dark elves employ for a short while I think.
This seperate vampire also has pale skin..wait..maybe ambrosia is the ex lover with a sex change!

Honestly though, concerning the plot itself I hope it doesn't turn into some lame romeo and juliet thing...and eventually involves some crazy god like the gods of toenails, dander, and maybe..Ninja monkeys!

Child maybe. Sex change? I hope I detect sarcasm there!

Premium Gaian

IslandGinger50
Marshmlow1
Here's an idea hardly anybody has yet thought of..And why? Who knows, probably becuase they are getting to obsessed with the Zhivago Coredell ship, along with people wanting a brother sister, incest relationship going on...What if..Zhivago is the vampire that Kuro's mother slept with?

Is it possible? Discuss..

And to clear things up a tad bit, to me it seems like the afair was after Luca was born, and before Cordell. Only saying after Luca because in that picture, it shows 3 of them, and no 4th

What I want to know is .... How come Don Kuro doesn't remember any of this fmily story if he's the elder one. Was he so traumitized he wiped it out? or did he get "glamed" by the vamp lover??

Luca does know the story plenty well..It was Cordell who said that he knew it better, but Luca sill wanters her to tell him instead. I had to read that page a few times to get it, becuase that confused me a bit too.

Premium Gaian

K4M
Yeata Zi

eyes be the wrong colour too no? for it to be Zhivago, I'm still curious as to if Cresento is the result of that love affair or if there are any leftovers apart from the dark elves going nuts and wanting to become gods

Cresento is a full blooded human, with dark skin : / You know, like Josie

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
IslandGinger50
Evalinna
I always thought cordell was the older of the siblings all this time....

~Eva

It seems to me tht this might be. After all, he remembers, Kuro doesn't. So, is Kuro going to find out he's the manp lover's son!!!!!
Then ......

well actually i looked back in an old manga, Don calls Cordelle "little sister" so lol

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Marshmlow1
K4M
Yeata Zi

I find that Crescento's a confusing case. Especially since he was referred to as an elf in the comic, but we have yet to see his ears and then there's his skin tone. He simply does not look like one. It is possible that he isn't a dark elf like the others, but a different breed of elf with dark skin.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
K4M
Yeata Zi
J 4 C K

Page 6 and 8 the vampires eye is red on the same side as ol'Vons and we're not given any visual or image of the left eye(perhaps it would confirm or give it away too soon)
The recent comics haven't been very consistent.

Faris' earring should have been on the other ear.

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
Razumi Yazura
Marshmlow1
K4M
Yeata Zi

I find that Crescento's a confusing case. Especially since he was referred to as an elf in the comic, but we have yet to see his ears and then there's his skin tone. He simply does not look like one. It is possible that he isn't a dark elf like the others, but a different breed of elf with dark skin.

I concur. I can't tell if Crescento is an elf. I thought he was, but his coloring throws me off.

Obsessive Player

The Abuse of Love
Razumi Yazura
Marshmlow1
K4M
Yeata Zi

I concur. I can't tell if Crescento is an elf. I thought he was, but his coloring throws me off.

Since he's the Alchemy Retailer..........

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Marshmlow1
K4M
Yeata Zi

Not according to Nicu during the alchemy days

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Yeata Zi
K4M
Yeata Zi
J 4 C K

The recent comics haven't been very consistent.

Faris' earring should have been on the other ear.
I guess hopefully we'll find out tonight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces