Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

Growliere
The Drunken Jester
Sweatpants Princess

Of course, the guy in the manga looks nothing like him, which puts a damper on my hopes. emotion_donotwant

Is it just me or does that vamp look just a bit like Von Helson? Y'know... only younger and with shorter hair.

It's not just you, I definitely think he looks like a younger Vlad.
If that is him it'll get to the point where we can count on one hand the number of main characters not related to the Von Helsons rofl

Methinks Von Helson will be to the manga plot what Mephiste is to R/EI plot. I mean.... Mephiste is in... what 3 REIs? And Von Helson is related to 2 bloodlines now....

I'd think this is pretty cool.

Perfect Pumpkin

Marshmlow1
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

Yeah..But maybe the green hair was jsut what Zhivago was rocking back then???
I was going more with skin tone and facial structure >.>

Tipsy Lunatic

Sweatpants Princess
The Drunken Jester
Is it just me or does that vamp look just a bit like Von Helson? Y'know... only younger and with shorter hair.

I was looking for a resemblence, but I didn't really see it at all. To me it looks like the guy on the page has... almost greenish hair, actually. So it might just be my poor vision. sweatdrop

I was assuming that the greenish tint in the hair was to differentiate it from the black background.
I guess the highlighting could be the actual color....

Tipsy Lunatic

J 4 C K
Marshmlow1
J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

The only things I can see is the nose.... And you know that your nose is one of those things that keeps growing as you get older.
EDIT: Plus that's a weird angle....

Perfect Pumpkin

The Drunken Jester
J 4 C K
Marshmlow1
J 4 C K

The only things I can see is the nose.... And you know that your nose is one of those things that keeps growing as you get older.
But with that magical slowed aging thing there, it wouldn't have changed into a totally different shape as opposed to the rest of his body.

I'm also going to point out the fact that I'd convince myself of anything if it meant Zhivago wasn't in any new manga updates at all.

Tipsy Lunatic

J 4 C K
The Drunken Jester
J 4 C K
Marshmlow1
J 4 C K

But with that magical slowed aging thing there, it wouldn't have changed into a totally different shape as opposed to the rest of his body.

I'm also going to point out the fact that I'd convince myself of anything if it meant Zhivago wasn't in any new manga updates at all.

Fair enough. xD

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I know who the child is..Ambrosia!

Would make sense really, besides Zhivago has only been in the dark elves employ for a short while I think.
This seperate vampire also has pale skin..wait..maybe ambrosia is the ex lover with a sex change!

Honestly though, concerning the plot itself I hope it doesn't turn into some lame romeo and juliet thing...and eventually involves some crazy god like the gods of toenails, dander, and maybe..Ninja monkeys!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
We've seen a bunch of Vampires in the manga, all with gray eyes, but how many of them have you seen with red eyes? None, none have completely red eyes... One however, has a single red left eye, his name is Vlad. The only eye we see in THIS vampire? Their left. What color is it? Red.

If we can see this vampires face from another position, see a "gray" right eye, then it will be definitively Vlad.

As for the hair color: often times in anime's and manga, they give black hair a tinge of green or red so that the style and outlines of "spikes" in it have definition. If we take this into account, his hair could just be black with light shining on it.

In my conclusion, either it's the first vampire on the site to ever have red eyes, an artists mistake in attention to the lore where vamps on the site have gray/yellow eyes (which is completely possible), or it's Vlad.

Unbeatable Friend

17,040 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
OMG...the plot reminds me so much of this movie:

User Image

Shapeshifter

i like the idea of Zhivago being mama Kuro and vampire servant's kid. it would explain why he looks so much like a dark elf.

or he could always be a dark elf turned into a vampire, which was my original take to his character once the dark elves showed up.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Cwningen Siwgr
He could also be her son.
It would explain the darker skin.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I always thought cordell was the older of the siblings all this time....

~Eva

Cluttered Gaian

The Drunken Jester
Sweatpants Princess
The Drunken Jester

I was looking for a resemblence, but I didn't really see it at all. To me it looks like the guy on the page has... almost greenish hair, actually. So it might just be my poor vision. sweatdrop

I was assuming that the greenish tint in the hair was to differentiate it from the black background.
I guess the highlighting could be the actual color....

Okay. Now that I can see the new page and compare his face more clearly, I'd have to say I'm convinced. The same straight nose, sweep of the hair, all that plus the red eye... I would not be surprised in the least.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
There's a part of me that really wants the mystery thing that the Don is talking to in the "summoning circle" (? If that's what it is) to be good old Mr. Gambino. I miss him. The guy never stays dead.

Obsessive Player

Marshmlow1
Here's an idea hardly anybody has yet thought of..And why? Who knows, probably becuase they are getting to obsessed with the Zhivago Coredell ship, along with people wanting a brother sister, incest relationship going on...What if..Zhivago is the vampire that Kuro's mother slept with?

Is it possible? Discuss..

And to clear things up a tad bit, to me it seems like the afair was after Luca was born, and before Cordell. Only saying after Luca because in that picture, it shows 3 of them, and no 4th

What I want to know is .... How come Don Kuro doesn't remember any of this fmily story if he's the elder one. Was he so traumitized he wiped it out? or did he get "glamed" by the vamp lover??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff