Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

Here's an idea hardly anybody has yet thought of..And why? Who knows, probably becuase they are getting to obsessed with the Zhivago Coredell ship, along with people wanting a brother sister, incest relationship going on...What if..Zhivago is the vampire that Kuro's mother slept with?

Is it possible? Discuss..

And to clear things up a tad bit, to me it seems like the afair was after Luca was born, and before Cordell. Only saying after Luca because in that picture, it shows 3 of them, and no 4th

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

I say it depends on how old Zhivago is.
Do we know?

Premium Gaian

Cresandra
I say it depends on how old Zhivago is.
Do we know?

Not really...

Cluttered Gaian

Marshmlow1
Here's an idea nobody has yet thought of..And why? Who knows, probably becuase they are getting to obsessed with teh Zhivago Coredell ship..What if..Zhivago is the vampire that Kuro's mother slept with?

Are you shitting me. I posted this theory in the manga discussion thread hours ago.
Yeah, I want Zhivago to be the vamp that Mama Kuro slept with. It would add more interesting drama, and I personally am starting to hope that he's Cordell's father. emotion_dowant
Of course, the guy in the manga looks nothing like him, which puts a damper on my hopes. emotion_donotwant

Bunny

He could also be her son.

Premium Gaian

Sweatpants Princess
Marshmlow1
Here's an idea nobody has yet thought of..And why? Who knows, probably becuase they are getting to obsessed with teh Zhivago Coredell ship..What if..Zhivago is the vampire that Kuro's mother slept with?

Are you shitting me. I posted this theory in the manga discussion thread hours ago.
Yeah, I want Zhivago to be the vamp that Mama Kuro slept with. It would add more interesting drama, and I personally am starting to hope that he's Cordell's father. emotion_dowant

Sorry, I didn' see it lol..I dun think I saw that thread lol..Or read it

Steadfast Lunatic

13,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Zhivago would have to be ancient. Don is already 800 some odd years old, and Mama Don would have had to be pretty old too to have Don and Cordell. If anything, I'd guess it was Vlad. Why not add more people to the Von Helson Family?

Perfect Pumpkin

I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

Tipsy Lunatic

Sweatpants Princess

Of course, the guy in the manga looks nothing like him, which puts a damper on my hopes. emotion_donotwant

Is it just me or does that vamp look just a bit like Von Helson? Y'know... only younger and with shorter hair.

Cluttered Gaian

The Drunken Jester
Is it just me or does that vamp look just a bit like Von Helson? Y'know... only younger and with shorter hair.

I was looking for a resemblence, but I didn't really see it at all. To me it looks like the guy on the page has... almost greenish hair, actually. So it might just be my poor vision. sweatdrop

Premium Gaian

Hrotti
Zhivago would have to be ancient. Don is already 800 some odd years old, and Mama Don would have had to be pretty old too to have Don and Cordell. If anything, I'd guess it was Vlad. Why not add more people to the Von Helson Family?

Cordell is the younger, and in the picture, it looks like Luca was already born. So my guess is that the afair was after Luca was born

Fluffy Creature

The Drunken Jester
Sweatpants Princess

It's not just you, I definitely think he looks like a younger Vlad.
If that is him it'll get to the point where we can count on one hand the number of main characters not related to the Von Helsons rofl

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
They mentioned the vampire was a servant right? So Von Helson is out of the picture....Zhivago may be possible.

Premium Gaian

J 4 C K
I assume the image provided to us of the Dark Elf and Vampire in an embrace of sorts is supposed to be accurate to the looks of the characters involved. Neither of the characters involved look like Zhivwatshisname.

Yeah..But maybe the green hair was jsut what Zhivago was rocking back then???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff