Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

16,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Firestarter 200
Eh.

Themes for my avatar are either for one of the groups to which I belong, or... based around one item I like.

Hallowed Prophet

I guess as far as theme goes, most of my avis lean toward fantasy/nature-based.Kind of a taiga sprite? I dunno. Either way, a lot of white is involved.

If I deviate from this theme, it goes right to badass avis.

Shy Warrior

J 4 C K
My avatar's theme hasn't really changed since about late '06. Why move away from perfection?

emotion_brofist
Been a waterbending merperson since late '07 when the platinum MC came out.
And when these new items came out late '08, well perfection.
I only change for guild spirit week.

Kawaii Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
my theme... definitely varies from av to av. I don't really have much consistency when comparing past designs I've done. Within each av I usually have some kind of colour scheme though, and go either light or dark... or sometimes a mix? <_> LOL I don't really know.

I think I make avs moreso based on 'oh this looks good together' rather than a specific theme. With this one, I just wanted to do something cutesy, then the items just kind of came together.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
I....have been a cyborg for almost 7 years. Which blows my mind in the strangest of ways. It makes dressing myself up a loooot easier, since I don't feel tempted by a lot of items. Once and awhile I'll get envious of people with faces. But it's rather fleeting.

Lonely Athlete

14,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
undefinedI have that one strategy: Look like your avatar has amassed shiny new things or quit trying so hard. undefined

Fluffy Wolf

13,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
I never have a consistent theme. Ever. That's all I can say.

Witty Noob

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
My avatars usually come from the desire to use a certain item or item/color combination. They usually wind up more on the girly side though.

Cluttered Kitten

13,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'm known for my more "lolita" style, I suppose: sweets, frills, pastels, toys, kitties, etc. I love the style; it's my favorite. But what most people don't know is that I really have tried to slightly modify my style by integrating darker colors to my palette (in my inventory). I'm already very happy & confident with my current style, but I thought it would be fun to try out new styles for the heck of it. After a lot of experimentation, I still haven't had any luck! If it's meant to happen it will someday-- that's what I figure, at least. ^^ For now, I'm happy in my own pixel skin.

Omnipresent Phantom

9,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
J 4 C K
My avatar's theme hasn't really changed since about late '06. Why move away from perfection?

Exactly, I only change when there is an item that I want to incorporate into my Avi, but I still keep the same basic theme.

Aged Dog

Manly. That's Sal's theme.

It took a while to get to this point but I really enjoy what I've made of this little avatar.

Magnetic Lunatic

I will never understand keeping the same theme all the time! There's so many different fun ones out there to play with! I have to use them all.

Amy's a character, the girl here. My avi rarely looks anything like her. Because there's only like a dozen items around she'd actually wear.

I'm feeling super unoriginal cause I see people with similar avis right now though. I blame the dark omen, no matter what else you use with it, it looks the same.

Apocalyptic Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I generally don't aim for any sort of theme, but one day I thought it'd be cool to make a completely grayscale avi, which I managed fairly well. Then I found this spectral possession item and didn't hesitate to turn it ghostly. biggrin

Golden Champion

Seeing as I consider my avatar to be a character in her own right, she always has a constant "knight" theme. This means that elegant armor and fantasy weapons are reoccurring elements in my outfits.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff