Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

User Image

Praise the sun GCD!

Our new rig is RPG related! Here is the artwork of the Gaians who won the tickets to be in our latest rig. heart

If you have any of the art please post it here for it to be added~

So, what do you think of the new art for this one?

Which one is your favorite?

Item List thread by Winter Hue

Barachans tumblr

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
User Image

In the world of Zephyr Strife, Aeolus is a masterful warrior— but for this boss battle he’s looking for a party of peerless players to join his epic fight! Draw your weapon and load up on buffs, because this overpowered boss isn’t going down without one hell of a brawl! Defeat the OP boss Titan Eurus Tarragon for a chance of farming the rare drop, Zephyr Crystal and other awesome loot!

User Image

You go to buy a batch of potions to help you on your journey, only to find you wallet has been swiped! Caoxueli the master Thief, tosses your wallet back at you. “You should be more aware of your surroundings,” he interjects. Hmm... having a thief in your party would be pretty handy for looting. Convince him to join!

User Image
With Caoxueli watching your back (and your wallet) you progress on your quest. You see a monster in the distance— while you're great at melee combat, your distance attacks are lacking. Thankfully the stunning Dragonmonkey glides down from the treetops and shoots down the prey in one fell swoop. Convince this lovely archer to join your group!

User Image
With your new archer friend in tow, you continue on your journey. Along the way, you and your party come face to face with a hot tempered fire enemy! The more you hit it, the bigger it gets! Thankfully Relain the Elementalist is passing through while your party is in the midst of this pending danger. Defeat the monster and convince Relain to join your party. Obviously this journey is going to be tough without the ability able to fight fire with fire...

User Image
Relain blew that monster to smithereens and cheerfully accepted to help you on your quest! You and your party did suffer a good bit of damage in that fight-- you could really use some strong defense on your team! On the outskirts of a dungeon you spy the dashing Bluewolf, an extremely well rounded player, always in high demand. See if he’s willing to contribute his paladin abilities!

User Image
Bluewolf kindly accepted after he helped guide your party through that dungeon! While exiting you are met with a dangerous herd of lighting boars! Moments before your party is about to flee, the famed Warlock Razumi Yazura emerges between you and the fearsome beasts. He freezes your enemies in their tracks with an ice spell! You and your party are amazed with his display of the dark arts. You have got to get this high level player help for sure! Send a party invite!

User Image
Razumi Yazura joined and suggested that you scout out a bard since your health was running rather low. While canvassing the Gusting Valley, you hear in the distance the plucky tones of a cheerful song. It’s the famous bard, Yen Quest, and her adorable familiar. See if they’re willing to join your group and heal your party before you face the boss.

User Image
Freshly healed thanks to your new party member Yen Quest, you begin an all out attack on the Titan Eurus Tarragon! With all of your parties skills, it should make for a strong and balanced front! The Titan laughs, “THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!” and does a damaging attack to your party! Come on team! Work together to defeat him!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Fail

User Image
Oh lame. Lag killed you. Better go reclaim your loot.

Victory

User Image
Oop, he lied, that totally was his final form! You and your party defeated the boss and farmed the Zephyr Crystal! Enjoy your well earned loot!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
all ready!

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
In the world of Zephyr Strife, Aeolus is a masterful warrior— but for this boss battle he’s looking for a party of peerless players to join his epic fight! Draw your weapon and load up on buffs, because this overpowered boss isn’t going down without one hell of a brawl! Defeat the OP boss Titan Eurus Tarragon for a chance of farming the rare drop, Zephyr Crystal and other awesome loot!

User Image

User Image
You go to buy a batch of potions to help you on your journey, only to find you wallet has been swiped! Caoxueli the master Thief, tosses your wallet back at you. “You should be more aware of your surroundings,” he interjects. Hmm... having a thief in your party would be pretty handy for looting. Convince him to join!

User Image
With Caoxueli watching your back (and your wallet) you progress on your quest. You see a monster in the distance— while you're great at melee combat, your distance attacks are lacking. Thankfully the stunning Dragonmonkey glides down from the treetops and shoots down the prey in one fell swoop. Convince this lovely archer to join your group!

User Image
With your new archer friend in tow, you continue on your journey. Along the way, you and your party come face to face with a hot tempered fire enemy! The more you hit it, the bigger it gets! Thankfully Relain the Elementalist is passing through while your party is in the midst of this pending danger. Defeat the monster and convince Relain to join your party. Obviously this journey is going to be tough without the ability able to fight fire with fire...

User Image
Relain blew that monster to smithereens and cheerfully accepted to help you on your quest! You and your party did suffer a good bit of damage in that fight-- you could really use some strong defense on your team! On the outskirts of a dungeon you spy the dashing Bluewolf, an extremely well rounded player, always in high demand. See if he’s willing to contribute his paladin abilities!

User Image
Bluewolf kindly accepted after he helped guide your party through that dungeon! While exiting you are met with a dangerous herd of lighting boars! Moments before your party is about to flee, the famed Warlock Razumi Yazura emerges between you and the fearsome beasts. He freezes your enemies in their tracks with an ice spell! You and your party are amazed with his display of the dark arts. You have got to get this high level player help for sure! Send a party invite!

User Image
Razumi Yazura joined and suggested that you scout out a bard since your health was running rather low. While canvassing the Gusting Valley, you hear in the distance the plucky tones of a cheerful song. It’s the famous bard, Yen Quest, and her adorable familiar. See if they’re willing to join your group and heal your party before you face the boss.

User Image
Freshly healed thanks to your new party member Yen Quest, you begin an all out attack on the Titan Eurus Tarragon! With all of your parties skills, it should make for a strong and balanced front! The Titan laughs, “THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!” and does a damaging attack to your party! Come on team! Work together to defeat him!

and that's as far as I got so far sweatdrop

**edit: they are in order :3 I just shoved the buttons and the fail near the top and I haven't gotten a win yet so :c

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i've got most of the images.... i think orz

why do i always die at the bard

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

fail:
User Image

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
Looks like bitching about not reaching a win yet was my lucky charm lol

User Image
Oop, he lied, that totally was his final form! You and your party defeated the boss and farmed the Zephyr Crystal! Enjoy your well earned loot!

and of course my win was the jolly time traveller item scream ******** hell gaia can we not

Noble Nymph

17,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Pretty art smile

Invisible Prophet

21,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
I'm so happy with how it all came out! The art is soo cute!

Angelic Nitemare

Senpai got some amazing art! Yen too!

acrid hime's Waifu

Justice Genius

31,050 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Dammit DragonMonkey you made my monkeys go bananas... redface

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Dragon Monkey is sooo pretty

Tiny Shapeshifter

I'm so cuuuuute~ emotion_kirakira

minghii

And I'm so sorry for my incompetence (the fails). emotion_0A0

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Snow Danger
Looks like bitching about not reaching a win yet was my lucky charm lol

User Image

and of course my win was the jolly time traveller item scream ******** hell gaia can we not
this RIG's drop rate is so s**t i can't even begin to grasp on the idea of how s**t it is

i don't even wanna play the rest anymore. i just wanna sell everything and not look at it emotion_0A0

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Yen Quest
I'm so cuuuuute~ emotion_kirakira

minghii

And I'm so sorry for my incompetence (the fails). emotion_0A0
lmao i think it's just the computer lag emotion_awesome
/punches it
the odds are crap

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items