YES YES THEY DISSERVE XTREAM EMBARRESMENT 0.25568181818182 25.6% [ 45 ]
yea 0.079545454545455 8.0% [ 14 ]
don't care 0.34659090909091 34.7% [ 61 ]
no 0.10227272727273 10.2% [ 18 ]
NO MORONS ARE PEOPLE TOO 0.21590909090909 21.6% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 176 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NekoTalim
..the "shithead" Item, there is supposed to be an Item Similiar in RO. there was actually an Avatar with a curled up piece of crap pixelated onto his head, I started laughing like a maniac. the picture was just that funny.
the crap cap! that isn't around anymore that and the crap shell!

Space Werewolf

-Equippable babies or children
-People whining about store prices
-People whining for more games
-Anyone who wants a car for his avatar
-STFU about anime or Star Wars outfits, people!
-Rings. They're too small to show up on avatars!
-Having to feed our avatars

And now I present to you...quotes from Site Feedback.

cjspike3.0
gaia need to be Xtreme!!!!! notice how i didnt say extreme becaus thats not kool enough it has to be Xtreme with a cappitol X. gaia need explosions and Xtreme hangliding and guns!!! boom!! Xtreme!!!!!!!

cherry man
I know cow tipping is fun,
and it could be fun in gaia too,
Buying shoes for traction,
uping your str once battle system comes out,
and haveing the magical "dairy fairy" give gaia gold to the best cow tippers, plus you could make it a game by running from the cows afterwards.
Silver Gryphon

cjspike3.0
gaia need to be Xtreme!!!!! notice how i didnt say extreme becaus thats not kool enough it has to be Xtreme with a cappitol X. gaia need explosions and Xtreme hangliding and guns!!! boom!! Xtreme!!!!!!!

cherry man
and haveing the magical "dairy fairy" give gaia gold to the best cow tippers, plus you could make it a game by running from the cows afterwards.

THe cow tipping takes the cake that or the Xtreme
that and the most recent one saying that gold should be easier to earn the guy even complained about having to travle through pages
Quote:

Poster Wrote
isn't it hard to get money on gaia. crying come on we have to travle between page to page just to get it. I think we should get like a thousand every day.

And don't get me started on what you start with. I've barrowed so much money im probly guna stop playing.
NekoTalim
Taroux
NekoTalim
..the "shithead" Item, there is supposed to be an Item Similiar in RO. there was actually an Avatar with a curled up piece of crap pixelated onto his head, I started laughing like a maniac. the picture was just that funny.
I wanna see o.O
I didn't stay long and i didn't save the pic, but Shiiit that was the funniest thing.
Lol okay,
stare wtf?xtreme...wtf. stare
oh and then there was the guy who suggested marrige but only for Religous people his thread was even titled RELIGOUS PPL ONLY
Quote:
hey. wat would u ppl think of a gaian church. like for gaian marriage and religious socials and stuff!?!
and then there are all of D.V.P gamers suggestions wich I lost the links to

Newbie Noob

Silver Gryphon

cjspike3.0

cherry man

I don't know, those could be some pretty kick-a** ideas. We just have to tweak them a bit, how about we combine them together.

"Tip the cows. Once one successfully tips a cow, it explodes from the imapct against the ground. Guns fly out of the cow and into the hands of other cows which are now standing upright and have hands because of the Xtreme things going on. One must now run away from the mob of gangster-cows by doing some Xtreme maneuvers, like backflips and hangliding away from the cows that can fly due to their Xtreme attitude."
Pie32
Silver Gryphon

cjspike3.0

cherry man

I don't know, those could be some pretty kick-a** ideas. We just have to tweak them a bit, how about we combine them together.

"Tip the cows. Once one successfully tips a cow, it explodes from the imapct against the ground. Guns fly out of the cow and into the hands of other cows which are now standing upright and have hands because of the Xtreme things going on. One must now run away from the mob of gangster-cows by doing some Xtreme maneuvers, like backflips and hangliding away from the cows that can fly due to their Xtreme attitude."

well this is becoming verry entertaining keep the suggestions coming
oh and then there was the one suggesting Gaia courts
poster
I suggest a court of justice in gaia! With that, we can discuss whether the death penalty (sentence) at gaia is immoral, moral, humane, inhumane, effective, ineffective, etc....

with that said, I CALL JENNY TO THE STAND!
I was looking through the sugestion thread and seeing a ton of unrealistic crap earlyer today.
HAHAAHAH! Man, Xtreme gangster cows. Has anyone heard the song cows with guns? if you havents get it. You people rock.
Nolearato
HAHAAHAH! Man, Xtreme gangster cows. Has anyone heard the song cows with guns? if you havents get it. You people rock.

Thank YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
any way I'm glad how this is turning out
oh and then there is the ever present send in Real money to get Gaia Gold

Quote:
Ever been low on gold and not anyway to get more besides posting. But then you don't want to post because you have no time? This is a problem I've had alot! Well I thought that gaia could have a system where users could send in money and get a certain amount of gold. EXAMPLE: I send in $1 and then I recive 1000g and $2 gets me 2000g or a similar system. This way gaians could have as much gold as they want and gaia could have all the money they need! Choose your answer in the poll and tell me your opinion! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff