on. Kind of like how I was when I first joined this site. I
think the NPC giving out little tips in PMs is a cute idea
and would actually be helpful to new people who take
the time to READ.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Fairy

l-PandaLoveButton-l
EitaLiraz
Maybe one of the devs knocked something loose.

Or it could be because they have a new NPC doing the welcoming and the newbie walk through as I'm pretty sure that was Moira's job.
User Image

You have a most beautiful avatar.

Why thank you!

Rogue

What gives! I didn't get no PM from a welcoming fairy! emotion_donotwant Way to make me feel welcomed for being on this site for almost 8 years. Hopefully I'll get mine soon emo

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DragonsBalls
Has anyone else received a PM from this NPC? I've been on Gaia longer than I'd expect to receive a PM like this with a link to 10k gold. The avatar is wonderful as well.
There's a NPC like that?

Alien Visionary

19,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
I haven't gotten the PM. Sounds interesting though.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
One of my other Avis got one, but I haven't yet.
I'd like to though.

Naughty Moonwalker

I've not gown anything like that

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

One of my accounts got the Day 8 one, but nothing before or after that o_O

My mule is getting it in the correct order now. So far she's on day 3 and was given 13k. Not exactly a lot to do much with except buy a trading pass and a few gold shop items.

Enduring Hero

Hmm that's funny I didn't recieve any pm...but then again, I doubt I could be considered a newbie at this stage. xd I wonder what this is all about?

Angelic Blob

Skarlis

My mule is getting it in the correct order now. So far she's on day 3 and was given 13k. Not exactly a lot to do much with except buy a trading pass and a few gold shop items.

Can you send copies of the text?
I wanted to keep track of what this NPC says.

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Bunai
Skarlis

Sure! I'll send you the copies I have so far once I'm off of work in a few hours. smile

Dangerous Man-Lover

Never heard of it.

Angelic Blob

Skarlis
Bunai
Skarlis

Sure! I'll send you the copies I have so far once I'm off of work in a few hours. smile

Thank you smile

Magic Hero

One of my friends got this thing. How peculiar

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I like the concept of this. It's very welcoming to get a head start (after all, being on a new avatar site and having nothing to wear is so frustrating) 3nodding

I do have one concern--I didn't see anyone bring it up, but I may have skipped the wrong pages, haha. What's to stop someone from making ten mules, collecting all the bonus gold, and trading it to their main? Is there a trading freeze on new accounts? *hasn't made new mule in years*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff