User Image

Thank you.
Wow, that is...something.

Thieving Lunatic

Aperture Sentry Turret
Akiralta
Mermaid Eater
More gold in the system? great...

My thoughts exactly. I guess they thought it would be unfair to only give the gold to new users or something? Though established users won't really benefit from 10k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» At this point I doubt ANYONE is going to benefit from 10k, new user or not.

" Shutting down. "

Well, a new user can get started with a few gold shop items. I'm at the point where there really aren't too many gold shop items I want left.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mermaid Eater

for newbs, but hey you white knights HAVE to complain about everything.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

I was just making the /accurate/ statement that there is more gold being put into the system.
It'd be different if this were via trades or from a users pocket, but this is a grant from an NPC, so it is gold generated for that sole purpose.

I.E. NEW gold being put into the system.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

I was just making the /accurate/ statement that there is more gold being put into the system.
It'd be different if this were via trades or from a users pocket, but this is a grant from an NPC, so it is gold generated for that sole purpose.

It's 10k.
Stop "white knighting"
I mean damn how is this going to affect us honestly, we can get more gold from a few pink links that have been around for what a few years now?

If it helps a few new players earn some cash, I mean what about booty grab?
a person can earn over 100k a day with it.
It's a one click deal if I'm correct and so far only a hand full of players have gotten the PM.
10k can barely get you a decent gold shop item, it's more then I received when I first joined years ago.
It's really tired honestly.

Kawaii Nerd

I think you guys are making this a big deal when it isn't that big of a deal. Im pretty sure a newbie isn't going to the mp so the economy wouldn't change rolleyes that 10k is enough to start off to make a decent avi with gold shop items

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

It's 10k.
Stop "white knighting"
I mean damn how is this going to affect us honestly, we can get more gold from a few pink links that have been around for what a few years now?

It's a one click deal if I'm correct and so far only a hand full of players have gotten the PM.
10k can barely get you a decent gold shop item, it's more then I received when I first joined years ago.

If you look at all the new users gaia gets as well as the the fact that people are getting this grant even when they are not so "new" it is 10k gold /FROM NOWHERE/

It is being pumped into the system frequently dependent upon how it lasts and how many people it is hitting.

whether or not it is a lot of gold by itself it is still gold being generated instantly and from nowhere.

which means gold is being made quicker and the price of gold is continuously going down based on the fact that gold is being generated faster.
so those people playing zOMG, booty grab, other games, clicking the daily chance, posting in forums, voting in polls, etc
is being boosted by the amount of people obtaining the gold grants.

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

pretty glad i didn't get any PMs from her, if she's supposed to message you every day ... that would get annoying really fast, regardless of how much gold she threw at me.

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

It's 10k.
Stop "white knighting"

If you look at all the new users gaia gets as well as the the fact that people are getting this grant even when they are not so "new" it is 10k gold /FROM NOWHERE/

It is being pumped into the system frequently dependent upon how it lasts and how many people it is hitting.

whether or not it is a lot of gold by itself it is still gold being generated instantly and from nowhere.

which means gold is being made quicker and the price of gold is continuously going down based on the fact that gold is being generated faster.
so those people playing zOMG, booty grab, other games, clicking the daily chance, posting in forums, voting in polls, etc

PINK LINKS, ANY OTHER LINKS THAT GAIA HAVE
All come FROM NOWHERE. It's 10k WHY are you complaining WHY do you care, links have been around for years how long have you been here? you're speaking like this is new.
THE PM ITSELF IS NEW, but NOT the grants.
10k is not going to mean the WORLD in this economy the economy is already screwed.

as I said it's a hand full of people who have obtained I have asked multiple friends to check and see if they got the pm non of them have, I checked my old cosplay accounts
not a single one has.

THIS WILL NOT CAUSE that much of an affect.

Cluttered Champion

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

It's 10k.
Stop "white knighting"

PINK LINKS, ANY OTHER LINKS THAT GAIA HAS
All come FROM NOWHERE. It's 10k WHY are you complaining WHY do you care, links have been around for years how long have you been here, honestly you're speaking like this is new.

10k is not going to mean the WORLD in this economy the economy is already screwed.

as I said it's a hand full of people who have obtained I have asked multiple friends to check and see if they got the pm non of them have, I checked my old cosplay accounts
not a single one has.

I never said that it would be an end of the world sort of situation lol.
If anything you're freaking out over this more than i am.

But it is proof that gold has overall lost a lot of its value.
Pink links have only been around since April of 2011. that's only 2 years so stop acting like they've been around for like 5+ years.

I'm not new whatsoever... obviously since i'm not getting the grants. :Y
Leave the real debates to more knowledgeable GCDers, darling, repeating yourself over and over again really isn't much of a discussion. I mean you do seem aware of the economy since you take advantage of people buy things from people in real time in the exchange so i won't disregard that about you.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater
WitchIing
Mermaid Eater

I'm a white knight?

It's 10k.
Stop "white knighting"

PINK LINKS, ANY OTHER LINKS THAT GAIA HAS
All come FROM NOWHERE. It's 10k WHY are you complaining WHY do you care, links have been around for years how long have you been here, honestly you're speaking like this is new.

not a single one has.

I never said that it would be an end of the world sort of situation lol.
If anything you're freaking out over this more than i am.

But it is proof that gold has overall lost a lot of its value.
Pink links have only been around since April of 2011. that's only 2 years so stop acting like they've been around for like 5+ years.

I'm not new whatsoever... obviously since i'm not getting the grants. :Y
Leave the real debates to more knowledgeable GCDers, darling, repeating yourself over and over again really isn't much of a discussion. I mean you do seem aware of the economy since you take advantage of people buy things from people in real time in the exchange so i won't disregard that about you.

LOLOLOLOLOL knowledgeable.
User Image
I barely exchange.
I don't see how I'm taking advantage of anyone that's just you being clueless lol
thank you for the shits and giggles though, seriously amusing.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
A new Fairy?! wow.. redface

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mermaid Eater

Actually, pink links have been around sice I joined in 2004. They were different back then though, rather than being a box they were, well, a link outlined with a pink glow. They stopped showing up at some point and then came back later as the white and pink gift box. I think they used to only grant around 1k or so back then?

Witchling

But to the rest of the argument, I thought being a <term censored> meant that you were defending Gaia, not criticizing their actions. I think, were anyone being a <term censored>, it would be you, not Mermaid Eater. You can also get banned for calling a user that, just so you know.

Sparkly Noob

12,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mermaid Eater

Actually, pink links have been around sice I joined in 2004. They were different back then though, rather than being a box they were, well, a link outlined with a pink glow. They stopped showing up at some point and then came back later as the white and pink gift box. I think they used to only grant around 1k or so back then?

Witchling

But to the rest of the argument, I thought being a <term censored> meant that you were defending Gaia, not criticizing their actions. I think, were anyone being a <term censored>, it would be you, not Mermaid Eater. You can also get banned for calling a user that, just so you know.

Pink links have always gone up to around 5k per link
they grant up to 10k-15k now.

He wants to go around saying I'm taking advantage of people he honestly is **censored**
I can defend Gaia all I want, I don't need to criticize all there actions because I honestly don't see anything that bad with the links.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
WitchIing
Aperture Sentry Turret
Mermaid Eater

Witchling

Pink links have always gone up to around 5k per link
they grant up to 10k-15k now.

He wants to go around saying I'm taking advantage of people he honestly is **censored**

Not the old pink links from 2004.

Also, no, saying you take advantage of people isn't being what you accuse him of being.
Being one would mean he would be harassing everyone who criticizes Gaia's recent actions and praising everything Gaia does like it's going out of style (kissing a** basically). I've seen enough cases of it recently to know one when I see one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff