<3 </3

Gold

Yes 1 100.0% [ 306 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Thieving Lunatic

Mermaid Eater
More gold in the system? great...

My thoughts exactly. I guess they thought it would be unfair to only give the gold to new users or something? Though established users won't really benefit from 10k.

Backwoods Animal

18,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Definitely looks like a temporary bug, some monkeys must have escaped and are playing with the site's code.

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
the Welcoming Fairy must have been waaaay backed up. smile I got a welcome pm, too.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Odd never receive one either..Is the Fairy Pretty emotion_kirakira

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

PurpleLovr
I've been here since '07 and didn't get the PM. I totally don't need 10k, but I'm curious what the cut-off point is for that.

No clue.

Feb of '04 here and I definitely got one. So did my husband and he joined a few days later.

Sweet Witch

I received a message from her yesterday, titled Day 22: Arenas, telling me how to access that part of the site, plus a link for 3k. The new system is just glitching, lots of older members are getting messages by mistake.

Princess Angelishia posted here about it.

Friendly Conversationalist

Sins of an Angel
PurpleLovr
I've been here since '07 and didn't get the PM. I totally don't need 10k, but I'm curious what the cut-off point is for that.

No clue.

Feb of '04 here and I definitely got one. So did my husband and he joined a few days later.

It seems like it's not even based on join date at all. Weird. Personally, I would have been fine if only new users got the 10k. It's hard enough on this site nowadays.

Stubborn Gifter

When I join Gaia at April '04, I didn't receive my welcoming PM from the fairy. emotion_donotwant

Some welcoming I have. I had to work my butt off to get gold.

However, it's nice that new users can get a start of earning gold. With all the inflation going on, it's hard to start earning gold. >>;

Tipsy Risk-Taker

18,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I've received it as well. I would figure they were testing a new welcoming PM for the newbies and the message got sent to everyone xD.
I still miss the mini movie welcoming where the plane turned on fire and the pilot said it was normal. That flaming skeleton cry

kichinia's Senpai

Ruthless Defender

11,425 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I got a PM too.

I thought it was a little odd since I've been on Gaia since 05, but free 10k I guess? Kind of weird, but whatever.

Original Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
ScarTheBloody
Odd never receive one either..Is the Fairy Pretty emotion_kirakira

User Image

See for yourself.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Akiralta
Mermaid Eater

My thoughts exactly. I guess they thought it would be unfair to only give the gold to new users or something? Though established users won't really benefit from 10k.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» At this point I doubt ANYONE is going to benefit from 10k, new user or not.

" Shutting down. "

Wheezing Exhibitionist

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
D: I ONLY GOT 3K?

Do I have too many friends already?

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Wheezing Exhibitionist

Aperture Sentry Turret
Akiralta
Mermaid Eater

" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
As someone who just finished a 3.6 mil quest and only have ~50k in gold, 10k goes a long way x)

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays."
yum_shrimp

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lolita Hyde
Aperture Sentry Turret
Akiralta
Mermaid Eater

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

" Shutting down. "

"This must be Thursday,"
yum_salmon
As someone who just finished a 3.6 mil quest and only have ~50k in gold, 10k goes a long way x)

"I never could get the hang of Thursdays." yum_shrimp

" Target acquired. "

»»» As someone who has been sitting on 5m for the past while and cannot afford anything I want due to the inflation caused by Flynn's Booty, 10k gold can kiss my back support stand. Useless gold is useless. I suppose 10k COULD help if I decided to quest for the items, but why would I do that? The items I want were originally around 1m, now they're above 10m. I refuse to pay inflated prices, and I refuse to sit on even more gold that I cannot spend.

" Shutting down. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces