I've been here since 06.
Getting this PM made me lol so hard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aged Mage

10,775 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
Yes, 8 years later and I am being welcomed to Gaia?

Angelic Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
'04 and I got this PM as well. neutral

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Technically an 06er but this account is 09 and I just got the PM lol

cute but lol.

Merry Traveler

I got one too. and my reaction is wink
It's either a loose code or intentional to give us a very delayed welcoming pm and gift.

this show that Gaia is aware of disminishing new member and their way to remedy it. 10k is a lot for new people.

Meatb's Senpai

Shirtless Lunatic

I got it, too. I've been here since 08'

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
been on gaia since 2006.........now that i clicked the link and got the gold ive been thinking....maybe i shouldnt have..like what if its a lie ? a hack or something

Enduring Shapeshifter

03' just got this PM... blinked and then laughed, then realized that if this PM is going to everyone that's 10,000 gold + *Number of active users*

..Flynn would be proud. rolleyes

Newbie Noob

oh shoot i thought this person was posing. i even reported her lol

Magical Cat

I got one too. And I've been on Gaia for.... 7 years. But hey, free gold. I'm not complaining. I never got one of these before, so better late than never.

Wheezing Elder

22,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Survivor 150
I think she's pretty. emotion_kirakira

It's nice that they've updated the system for new users. The site is a lot bigger d more complicated than it used to be so having the fairy as a guide is very helpful.

Devoted Saint

I just go the PM from The Welcoming Fairy. Ive been around about two years, but I did not click to get the 10k. I don't know if its a system glitch or what- even though it may be lagit- I dunno...... confused

Merry Traveler

Liebe Liese
I just go the PM from The Welcoming Fairy. Ive been around about two years, but I did not click to get the 10k. I don't know if its a system glitch or what- even though it may be lagit- I dunno...... confused

it's legit, at least not scam

Devoted Saint

amarzyciel
Liebe Liese

it's legit, at least not scam

Yea I was read through, because I herd of her through this thread actually, and when I got the pm I was like O.O - oh its this- wow!.....

Greedy Drake

Pyres
03' just got this PM... blinked and then laughed, then realized that if this PM is going to everyone that's 10,000 gold + *Number of active users*

..Flynn would be proud. rolleyes

10k ea to everyone is probably not even a drop in the bucket compared to the flynn gold tsunami.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff