80bil-1tril 0.228125 22.8% [ 73 ]
1tril- 20tril 0.071875 7.2% [ 23 ]
20tril- 40tril 0.003125 0.3% [ 1 ]
40tril- 60tril 0.003125 0.3% [ 1 ]
Beyond 60tril 0.01875 1.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 320 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fanny Flaps
Having said that: I made a new mule an accumulated over 1bil in the space of a day.
What the hell did you do?! emotion_0A0 I've never had that much gold. I've got less than 100 million right now.

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Are we talking pure on hand or wealth in items?
I'm intrigued by the multimodal distribution I'm seeing in the poll right now. Looks like there's two rather distinct subgroups of Gaians.. ('average users' and Exchangers/GCers?)

Also, are we talking about total estimated account value, or just pure gold in the wallet?

I normally don't have more than 20b in pure at any given time, for a number of reasons. I doubt my ability to keep up with market changes because I tend to dis/appear from Gaia for weeks or months at a time. It seems like a bad idea to sit on too much wealth in gold form.
Haven't been on this site in forever, what the hell happened to the item prices?
How in the world am I worth ~209 billion now?

Pure-hearted Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Where you guys get the money ? eek

I only had 35,067 since first start till today

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

If you're talking about pure alone I currently have 154 billion, but as for actual account worth I haven't the fainest clue, tektek was always a bit off on things and now it no longer adds all your items for you. But with the first 10 'most' expensive items in my account (I use the term loosely) I know for sure I break 2 trillion and I have a pretty massive inventory, soo idk.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
*stares at the poll results*
gonk It's okay 2 billion. I'm glad to have you around. *pets coins*

fxxkin demon

momo-ai13

That's what I would like to know. I keep about 50-100 billion on my account depending on what new items are out. Item wealth is crazy, like trillions crazy.

Tipsy Shoujo

any time i get a nice chunk, i spend it almost immediately lol

usually i have 1-9bil in my wallet

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
momo-ai13

This, it's pretty unclear. The poll might be totally off depending on which one people think it is. Personally, I've gone with pure I have on hand.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
bluecherry
Fanny Flaps
Having said that: I made a new mule an accumulated over 1bil in the space of a day.
What the hell did you do?! emotion_0A0 I've never had that much gold. I've got less than 100 million right now.

Maybe she got a few go fusion stuff which she sold? Also, I wonder what is given out to newbies when you start an account. It might be related to that too.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry for the confusion. It's pure amount of gold on hand.

Fashionable Nerd

Oh yeah, I went with pure on hand. I've got half a tril with
    that. If it was account worth.. s**t. I think we'd all..
    #BREAKDAINTERWEB emotion_awesome

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Acid Dipped Daisies
I'm trying to do a contest where you design an avatar that fits a certain price range that's affordable for middle and upper-lower class Gaians. Obviously, I'm out-of-date on my information because only within the last week or two I've returned to Gaia. I'm used to the days when Daily Chance gave out 20g and you were lucky to get 100g or whatever it was. I started clicking the Daily Chance yesterday and saw that you can get 100K or 20K. So, if someone can nicely give me an accurate price range, I'll thank you forever.

Last month Ridley kept track of what came out of Daily Chance for a whole month here. I hope you find that helpful!

I don't really know what my average gold on hand would be as it fluctuates so often. neutral

Dangerous Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Salathielly
Acid Dipped Daisies
I'm trying to do a contest where you design an avatar that fits a certain price range that's affordable for middle and upper-lower class Gaians. Obviously, I'm out-of-date on my information because only within the last week or two I've returned to Gaia. I'm used to the days when Daily Chance gave out 20g and you were lucky to get 100g or whatever it was. I started clicking the Daily Chance yesterday and saw that you can get 100K or 20K. So, if someone can nicely give me an accurate price range, I'll thank you forever.

Last month Ridley kept track of what came out of Daily Chance for a whole month here. I hope you find that helpful!

I don't really know what my average gold on hand would be as it fluctuates so often. neutral

Omg. thank you so much!! Yeah, I'm sorry that the poll options are so weird, but it's hard to include like every possible range since the max is 10 poll options.
I can't believe the DC is giving that much out each day! It's clearer why the prices on the MP are inflated and everyone has money! Damnn~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff