Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lord-of-the-flies
Kamyltra
As in, an accidental push. Of falling momentum. I think.

That makes sense. Gino, having realized that someone was shooting at his father, coulda pushed him off the tower to avoid that fate. Does this mean Gino was shot instead?
That's amazing, because that's not at all what I said. xd But that's also an interesting theory!

Newbie Noob

Death Vampire
But if it took hours then they would have known it was falling at them

Not if they didn't notice it until it was too late because they were too busy partying.
..why does everyone say Gino shot him. you people are ******** crazy! gonk

Dangerous Smoker

Pie32
Death Vampire
But if it took hours then they would have known it was falling at them

Not if they didn't notice it until it was too late because they were too busy partying.
They were standing at the window. No telling how long they were standing there
they coulda hired a sniper ya know? it's not like they're short on funds. 3nodding
gino didnt push him he wasent even near him when he fell.he got stot and fell down it was not gino that did it.
followerofone
gino didnt push him he wasent even near him when he fell.he got stot and fell down it was not gino that did it.
Yes, this is what I thought too, but if Gino did notice someone was endangering his dad and pushed him off the tower, he would have had to jump/lunge at him, and Gino would have fallen off the tower too...but this can't be so because Gino wasn't anywhere near the edge of the tower...o__O
NekoTalim
..why does everyone say Gino shot him. you people are ******** crazy! gonk
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out