Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<CENTER>THE ORIGINAL TRI CORP THEORY</CENTER>
Righto. First off, if anyone steals this, I will be pissed. It took a whole night to come up with this.
And yes, I realise that a bit too much relies on Edmund being part of "Tri-Corp."
So if you just imagine that whenever it says Edmund, just imagine that it says "an NPC yet unintroduced."

But all the same. It's still alot more feasable than all the others you'll find. xd

And one last thing... this is a theory. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to. If in an hour/day/month/year, when the next thing happens, I turn out to be wrong, that's that. surprised

But intellectual discussion is not turned down. 3nodding

Update: Now with a more noticable name! Xo
Update: I went around, and wherever it said Edmund, I added that it could be an unintroduced NPC. Some people don't read this post, I guess. gonk

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
<center>The Theory</center>

G Corp was originally owned by three people who lived in Durem. It was under a different name, too. Since the name is not known, I shall be calling it "Tri-Corp."
The three founders were:
<center>Gambino- Medical/Biological
Count Von Helson- Economical
Edmund/An unintroduced NPC- Miliatary/Technology </center>
Then it gets tricky. Tri Corp was going along smoothly, gaining Gambino and the Count's riches. Of course... there where no wars on at the time, so Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) didn't make near as much. Then, the Count died. Murdered, probably by Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC).
The Von Helson twins took over their father?s section, and didn't really care for Tri corp. They made a mess of it, not knowing how to properly run it. Gambino, in his frustration from their mistakes, left his mansion in Durem and bought Isle De Gambino. He changed his section of the company to be called "G Corp." He set up his new mansion, and much later, the secret underground testing facility we all know and love. As he had a large amount of access into G corp facilities, Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) was able to get into G Corp and release experiment #410039: The Zombification Virus.
At the same time, not wanting the Gaian community to get hurt, he had LabTech X formulate an andidote, and sell it at cheap prices. Some profit for Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) there, I suppose. When the viral outbreak occurred, he found that he could possibly get rid of Gambino by nuking him, with the excuse of trying to help with the zombie problem. However, this didn?t kill Gambino. Then, his real stroke of genius fell into place.
Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) kidnapped Gino, and made it seem that the Twins had done it. This would make Gambino declare war upon them, and who makes money during war? Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC).
However, nothing happened. Gambino and the Von Helson's started to make picket signs. Probably not the war Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) had wanted.
So he found a way to get rid of the Twins and Gambino at the same time. He told Gambino to build a tower that would plant a mansion atop the Von Helsons. While Gambino stood atop it, Edmund(It's possible that he was hired to do this) tried to snipe Gambino. Gino, however, suddenly recognized his father, and Gambino turned around, and the pocket watch got in the way. Seeing Gambino falling off the tower, he didn't bother firing another shot. He then detonated the tower, crushing the Von Helson Mansion down into the V Corp labs. (I'm calling it that, because it's owned by the Von Helsons.)
In doing this, E-Corp (Edmund's[or an unintroduced NPC's] branch) no longer has any competition.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Evidence

Tri-Corp:
- Gambino hints in the rules that there is more than one facility.
- We already know that Gambino made his money off of G Corp.
- Count Von Helson would have had to make his money somehow.
- Gambino was quoted as saying that he knew the the Count Von Helson and that he would "turn in his grave" if he knew what his daughters were up to.
- Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC), in the military department, wouldn't make much money in a time of peace...
- G Corp is the leader in Economics, Medicines, and Military Advancements.
- There is another mansion in Durem. Funny of Gambino to meet Edmund in front of it for Christmas, as though it was an old meeting spot of theirs...
- (For the Edmund part) Edmund must be in the military section, because he's had past military training. Most people would say that robots would be the next step for the military, right? So what about the '05 Easter bunny with Edmund's scar? That carrot looked like some sort of weapon...
- The three men would have been about the same age when they started the company; possibly all three of them where friends.
- Labtech 062 mentions that something big happened a few years back. The separation, perhaps?

Edmund's(or an unintroduced NPC's) infiltration into G Corp and the source of Silent Flash
- Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) is one of the co-founders of Tri-Corp, so he'd have quite a bit of access into Gambino's underground testing facility.
- Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC), still a friend of Gambino, would know that Gambino's group was working on #410039.
- Gambino knew of the nuke's existence beforehand. Therefore, he must have known who sent it. However, he was told that it was automatic, so he didn't think Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) did it on purpose.
- The nuke came from the direction of Durem.

Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) kidnapping Gino:
- Large profits in it for him, when the Twins and Gambino would go to war.
- (On the idea that it was Edmund) He ran away from Gambino in the direction of Durem's exit on Christmas, probably to dump Gino in the Reclamation facility. Gino wasn't there when Gambino was on his way to Durem?
- Memory erasing would be useful in the military. You could wipe the memory of spies. So maybe he had found a way to do such a thing...

Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) telling Gambino to build the tower:
- A device which plants buildings atop other buildings? Sounds like a good military tool.
- Edmund(or an unintroduced NPC) is the only one who would have that much explosive material to blow the base of the tower. (If you look at the picture of the tower falling, there's an awful lot of smoke for it not to have fallen yet.)

Edmund as the Sniper:
- Well, he wears gloves, he's tall, dresses all in black...
- He has military experence, so he could fire a sniper rifle...
- (This could work for the unintroduced NPC as well...)He would have been pissed that his plan hadn't worked. Yet.
- (This could work for the unintroduced NPC as well...)He could get rid of Gambino and the Helsons by blowing the mansion at the time of Gambino's fall.
- (This could work for the unintroduced NPC as well...)He had the Count killed, right? Why not kill Gambino too?
- (This could work for the unintroduced NPC as well...)No more competition.

The entire theory altogether:
- I was right about what would happen for H2K4, wasn't I? xd

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Special Thanks go to...

[Travo!] - Deserves a lot more credit than he attributes to himself.
.Emotastic. - Getting me to look at the G Corp stuff again. Also for pointing out the mark on the bunny.
Axmainian - For being the owner of the GIT. xd
Jinsei Murakami -For finding this piece of crucial evidence:

Gambino

Well, since the Isle of Gambino Insurance company was located in my mansion, it was destroyed along with my mansion. I really have nothing left...

As for these Von Helson sisters... BAH!! I knew their father. Count Vladimir Von Helson was a great man. If he knew what his daughters were up to, he'd be rolling in his grave. stare

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Links/Linking

Red Mage Quintus's Various Conspiracy Theories

Wanna link to us? Go ahead. I'll have banners soon. gonk

Make me a banner, and I'll put it here. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Made by Reydragk. domokun
[IMG]http://tinypic.com/4kh6rs[/IMG]
I like this theory. 3nodding If I had a cookie I would give it to you.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Compliments:
Morphine
You theory makes sense, that's why you deserve a COOKIE!
User Image

A note: I actually got two of these, because she came in twice. xd

Total baked goods:
7 Cookies surprised
1 IOU Cookie gonk
1 Brownie 3nodding
1 Order of french fries xd
1 Cupcake whee
1 Vegan Chocolate Cake gonk heart
1 Cheesecake eek

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
It's very well written and thought-out. Kudos to you.

I'll read it through again later in an attempt to pick holes in it... ( xd ) but I've got some maths assignments to get done at the moment.

I was just wondering if you could quote me where Gambino said that there was more than one facility? I had a dream the other day in which he said it, and was sure that it hadn't actually happened. sweatdrop

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seth Darkheart
It's very well written and thought-out. Kudos to you.

I'll read it through again later in an attempt to pick holes in it... ( xd ) but I've got some maths assignments to get done at the moment.

I was just wondering if you could quote me where Gambino said that there was more than one facility? I had a dream the other day in which he said it, and was sure that it hadn't actually happened. sweatdrop
xd I'm glad I'm not the only one who dreams about Gaia anymore.

Sure. Lemme find it, then I'll post it in the evidence.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Skitzo Qwerty

whee

Alright, thanks a lot.
very nice. i like it alot. i don't think its right but i could see it could be and like it. you obivously spent along time on it and its well written. kudos to you.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seth Darkheart
Skitzo Qwerty

whee

Alright, thanks a lot.

Sorry that took so long. My computer just crashed.
Gambino
2) SECRET projects are not to be discussed outside of the G CORP facilities.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Mighty Sushi Database
very nice. i like it alot. i don't think its right but i could see it could be and like it. you obivously spent along time on it and its well written. kudos to you.
I luff the Abridged April fools in your sig.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Skitzo Qwerty
Gambino

Hmm, maybe I wasn't dreaming then. I thought that there was a back-up facility in Durem, for some reason. That'd explain where the missile was launched from, too.

Of course, the extra s could just be a typo. The admins do make them from time to time.

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Seth Darkheart
Skitzo Qwerty
Gambino

Hmm, maybe I wasn't dreaming then. I thought that there was a back-up facility in Durem, for some reason. That'd explain where the missile was launched from, too.

Of course, the extra s could just be a typo. The admins do make them from time to time.
That would be a big typo, because singular would be a y, not an ie. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces