Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Avendasora

It's nice when we get nice prices like that. And yeah, bunnies are fun whee I'm still hoping the last item of the event is a recolored version of the basket... who knows it could be anything xd

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lilloulou
Avendasora

It's nice when we get nice prices like that. And yeah, bunnies are fun whee I'm still hoping the last item of the event is a recolored version of the basket... who knows it could be anything xd

Yeah, given the way events have gone recently I'd be surprised if there wasn't a bunny basket item grant either for more egg-collecting (if they're planning to raise the cap), or as a daily grant, or maybe the ultimate "you logged in every day" grant at the end... but it'll be a different item, probably a different color. And then I would want to equip both. biggrin

Maybe if it's possible, I'll get the chickie basket too... just surround myself with baskets. biggrin

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Avendasora

I thought it could be the case with the "you logged everyday" item too. If it's still bunnies it would be a consolation prize if I don't manage to reach level 16 -- which is likely to happen at this pace.

I kinda found another way to be surrounded by a basket filled with bunnies emotion_yatta

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
lilloulou
Avendasora

I thought it could be the case with the "you logged everyday" item too. If it's still bunnies it would be a consolation prize if I don't manage to reach level 16 -- which is likely to happen at this pace.

I kinda found another way to be surrounded by a basket filled with bunnies emotion_yatta

3nodding My avatar is normally surrounded by bunnies, since I have four IRL who are constantly climbing all over me. XD I'm being somewhat subdued at the moment simply because Easter actually is a holiday of religious significance to me, as well as conveniently providing me with a yearly abundance of bunny stuff. But I couldn't resist having the basket, and some grunnies to match the outfit, and Wisteria is the right color scheme, and I just realized I could equip my favorite Bunnihilation pose with this ensemble too. XD

Hmm, Bunnihilation has a basket pose now too... I could equip that, plus this basket, plus the chickie basket this thread alerted me to... and then sit in the giant easter basket... XD I think that might be a little too much. It's like, BASKETCEPTION.
Avendasora
lilloulou
Avendasora

3nodding My avatar is normally surrounded by bunnies, since I have four IRL who are constantly climbing all over me. XD I'm being somewhat subdued at the moment simply because Easter actually is a holiday of religious significance to me, as well as conveniently providing me with a yearly abundance of bunny stuff. But I couldn't resist having the basket, and some grunnies to match the outfit, and Wisteria is the right color scheme, and I just realized I could equip my favorite Bunnihilation pose with this ensemble too. XD

Hmm, Bunnihilation has a basket pose now too... I could equip that, plus this basket, plus the chickie basket this thread alerted me to... and then sit in the giant easter basket... XD I think that might be a little too much. It's like, BASKETCEPTION.
Eggs! Eggs everywhere! Eggs and prizes and cuteness!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Lol I was just thinking "I wonder if they added anything to Treehouse yet." and so I checked and there it was. xD

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Avendasora
Eggs! Eggs everywhere! Eggs and prizes and cuteness!

EB knows what's up. XD Very appropriate there...

Magical Kitten

Ugh the dilemma of having enough tickets to only buy one of the items, but I want both!!! UGGHHHH need more tickets, to buy more cutesy stuff!!!

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Possibly dumb question... where can you find out how many wing stickers you have? I tried looking in my inventory and even searching for "wing sticker" and "wing" and "sticker" and it didn't come up anywhere. razz I should have plenty, I don't think I've gotten anything with them for at least a year, but I can't figure it out...

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Avendasora

Ahahah, would be crazy indeed. The huge basket tends to cut some stuff thought -- even Diedrich is reshaped by the basket in my avatar rofl

Off topic or not... just managed to reach level 10 whee I still had moves but was unable to find any match gonk I just hate that aspect of the game so much stare At least I managed to get one item I didn't have yet xd

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Vupie

Haha yeah, there is no harm in having more poses available. x3
lilloulou
Avendasora

Ahahah, would be crazy indeed. The huge basket tends to cut some stuff thought -- even Diedrich is reshaped by the basket in my avatar rofl

Off topic or not... just managed to reach level 10 whee I still had moves but was unable to find any match gonk I just hate that aspect of the game so much stare At least I managed to get one item I didn't have yet xd
With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
lilloulou
Avendasora

With my cuteness restored I am truly the greatest holiday mascot ever.
You are CUTE!! mrgreen heart BTW, can I have a date with you?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Avendasora
Possibly dumb question... where can you find out how many wing stickers you have? I tried looking in my inventory and even searching for "wing sticker" and "wing" and "sticker" and it didn't come up anywhere. razz I should have plenty, I don't think I've gotten anything with them for at least a year, but I can't figure it out...

Oh! Go to your invo and you should find them either under the Game Tab or the Special Tab. If you still can't find them got to the Treehouse and in the bottom left corner it should tell you your total sticker count ^.^ Let me know if you need any more help, sorry I didnt' reply sooner!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Kitty Amazing
Ugh the dilemma of having enough tickets to only buy one of the items, but I want both!!! UGGHHHH need more tickets, to buy more cutesy stuff!!!

Go for the more expensive one first!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces