Welcome to Gaia! ::

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Vupie

Oi, did I word that wrong? I wished it had those poses. XD I don't think it actually does!
But.. we could request for them and see if we can get them.

Smooth Kitten

You know, I completely forgot about Treehouse release items during events. xD

I'm glad they did something to reminds us all. And the items are cute though I wish the bow had more ways to equip it than just for the hair. :c

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Yokies
Vupie

Oi, did I word that wrong? I wished it had those poses. XD I don't think it actually does!
But.. we could request for them and see if we can get them.

Oh! I probably just read it wrong ^.^ I was on the phone with a co-worker when typing! I would be nice to have those poses! I think when they are making these items they should keep pose preference in mind and give a few options.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
I thought for sure the animal rabbit skin would be in the sticker shop.

But I'm guessing it'll be at the end?

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Auviora
You know, I completely forgot about Treehouse release items during events. xD

I'm glad they did something to reminds us all. And the items are cute though I wish the bow had more ways to equip it than just for the hair. :c

I agree!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Flutter Fox

I didn't consider the idea that the skin would be in the shop! Interesting idea there ^.^ I honestly didn't expect anything to be thrown into the shop. I thought the Skin would be given at the end of the event/or the basket. I guess Gaia is keeping us on our toes with this one!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Not a big fan, though I'm glad they at least updated it.

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Vupie
Flutter Fox

I didn't consider the idea that the skin would be in the shop! Interesting idea there ^.^ I honestly didn't expect anything to be thrown into the shop. I thought the Skin would be given at the end of the event/or the basket. I guess Gaia is keeping us on our toes with this one!

They did it for the halloween event for the grompie skin.
Soo I kinda just assumed they would do it again.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Flutter Fox
Vupie
Flutter Fox

They did it for the halloween event for the grompie skin.
Soo I kinda just assumed they would do it again.

That's understandable! They still may do it =) just because they added a few items doesn't mean they will stop there!

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

xd I had just looked in the Treehouse at the start of the event when I realized we were getting wing stickers. I didn't see anything new so I didn't bother going back. Thanks for this update. whee Two more days and I'll have enough stickers to get the bow...had to immediately get the basket of chicks. 4laugh

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Destructive Bunny

omg, they should totally make astraas of all the rig pets @_@

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

xd I had just looked in the Treehouse at the start of the event when I realized we were getting wing stickers. I didn't see anything new so I didn't bother going back. Thanks for this update. whee Two more days and I'll have enough stickers to get the bow...had to immediately get the basket of chicks. 4laugh

of the House of Demonic Dreams

I'm glad I could inform people ^.^ I figured since I didn't know about it there were bound to be others as well!! Congrats on getting the chickies ^,^

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
With the basket of chicks out in the Treehouse, now I wonder what's our Easter perfect attendance gift.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Would you, by any chance, still have an Odd Egg up for grabs...? emotion_kirakira
(I've only managed the Peculiar.. :< )

Vupie

Okay, so I totally forgot about this place until I started to think about the stickers and how few I had. I've really never had enough to get anything I've wanted from there before, and so I decided to pop in today and see if anything was new. To my surprise there was!

*There may already be a topic, but I didn't see one glancing at the first page. This is the first time that I've noticed these items. They are linked to the MP below*

User Image
Astra-279: Basket of Chicks

User Image
Easter Egg Ribbon

Are those items not to die for cute, looks like we get our little chicks in a basket after all, just not the way I thought we would!

~ What do you think of all the new Easter items?
~ Do you think Gaia is doing good with these new items?
~ Do you have enough stickers saved up for these new cuties?
~ Should Gaia put more items in the Treehouse?
~ What other items would you like to see in there?

*Off Topic*
If anyone else is trying to collect all four egg styles like myself (I'm missing the Unusual) I have Peculiar and Odd Eggs for anyone missing them. I know there is another thread up, but just wanted to note it here as well.

Aged Fatcat

Those chicks remind me of Peeps. ; 3; So cute. The bow, too, is really cute. I probably wouldn't wear it, but either way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff