Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25

Okay, so I totally forgot about this place until I started to think about the stickers and how few I had. I've really never had enough to get anything I've wanted from there before, and so I decided to pop in today and see if anything was new. To my surprise there was!

Edit - I'm now wearing the basket (thank you to the lovely person who gifted it to me) so you guys have an idea what it looks like (just like the icon really) and I will buy the bow here shortly and sport it too.

User Image
Astra-279: Basket of Chicks

User Image
Easter Egg Ribbon

Are those items not to die for cute, looks like we get our little chicks in a basket after all, just not the way I thought we would!

~ What do you think of all the new Easter items?
~ Do you think Gaia is doing good with these new items?
~ Do you have enough stickers saved up for these new cuties?
~ Should Gaia put more items in the Treehouse?
~ What other items would you like to see in there?

*Off Topic*
If anyone else is trying to collect all four egg styles like myself (I'm missing the Unusual) I have Peculiar and Odd Eggs for anyone missing them. I know there is another thread up, but just wanted to note it here as well.

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So cute! They're the chicks from the event icon!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I know! I thought that they were going to be the final prize, just like it was with Valentine's Day, but I guess I was wrong! Pretty excited to see where it goes now ^.^ I'm almost certain that the final prize is a bunny base now, can't wait to find out if I'm wrong again!

Tipsy Lunatic

Spent all my stickers on a Grombie potion. I only have 8 at the moment because I keep forgetting to collect them.

Handsome Man-Lover

Oh, sweet, and animated to boot!

I'm low on wingstickers though, because I'm rarely around during event times emo

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
I know! I have one another account that I abandoned ages ago and realized that I have 13 stickers there >.< too bad I wasn't visiting since the start of this events! I have 5 on this one, but it's my first event on this account since I restarted. I'm hoping they don't take it out afterwards, or that they at least make another events soon so I can snag it after collecting more stickers!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
The Drunken Jester
Spent all my stickers on a Grombie potion. I only have 8 at the moment because I keep forgetting to collect them.

The first thing I do after collecting my dailies is get my sticker ^.^ wish we could buy them off other users!

Biggest Anubutt

EEeeeppp!! Those chickies are so adorable.
Love when we get the icon items and even animated. Oh gaia! heart

I love it. Little sad it bulky too block some of my sets, but I shall make it work into my avatar!

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Yay for the treehouse getting some love. c:
I find the items very cute. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy yet, but I'm glad they made a couple of things for the treehouse!

Lady Bibliophile

I just wish the bow had either a lower back of the head pose like the prom bow, or a hair clip pose...

Miori's Partner

I will gladly change my basket of flowers for that basket of peepers.
If only I could hold it! emotion_donotwant
yum_strawberry

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Not without my Ducky
EEeeeppp!! Those chickies are so adorable.
Love when we get the icon items and even animated. Oh gaia! heart

I love it. Little sad it bulky too block some of my sets, but I shall make it work into my avatar!

Your avatar is adorable! It is a very cute basket ^.^ glad we got it as an item, can't wait to see if it's animated just like the icon!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Yokies
Yay for the treehouse getting some love. c:
I find the items very cute. I'm not sure if I'm going to buy yet, but I'm glad they made a couple of things for the treehouse!

I think even if I can't get the basket I will bet the Ribbon, I feel like they did a good job with this one ^.^ Yay for seeing new items!

Greedy Giver

~ What do you think of all the new Easter items?
    They are super cute! i want both of them. but especially that ribbon /drools.

~ Do you think Gaia is doing good with these new items?
    i can't complain this event. i am liking the items just as much as past easters.
    although this event itself does come across as a bit dull for me. but at least the items are nice.

~ Do you have enough stickers saved up for these new cuties?
    on my other account i did. /gonk

~ Should Gaia put more items in the Treehouse?
    sure, why not. but i would also like to see some items like this in the shops where i can buy them more easily for gold

~ What other items would you like to see in there?
    i just think that they should update it every time a big event comes around. just a few a year would be fine. :=)

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
sprite_of_the_shadows
I just wish the bow had either a lower back of the head pose like the prom bow, or a hair clip pose...

I would love to see more lower bows for the back of the head, I feel like we hardly have any of those!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff