Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Neko
I will gladly change my basket of flowers for that basket of peepers.
If only I could hold it! emotion_donotwant
yum_strawberry

I found this a bit of a let down as well, would be great to hold it, but at least it is animated!!!

Biggest Anubutt

Neko
I will gladly change my basket of flowers for that basket of peepers.
If only I could hold it! emotion_donotwant
yum_strawberry

Oh! If had hand holding pose, I would die!
We can weep over it together. ; w;

Vupie
Your avatar is adorable! It is a very cute basket ^.^ glad we got it as an item, can't wait to see if it's animated just like the icon!

Thankie~ heart
It just like the icon movement itself. I crossed my fingers that we would get at least ONE chick item. HOORAY!

Lady Bibliophile

This on just sits in such an odd place it seems like it will look funny with most hair...

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
wandering fish

I feel like we haven't had many chances to get stickers recently ^.^'' I could be wrong, I kinda wish it was a little bit cheaper myself.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
sprite_of_the_shadows
This on just sits in such an odd place it seems like it will look funny with most hair...

Maybe with bigger/poofier hair it will look okay? I normally don't like larger hair styles, but the seem to look better with odd placed items like this one!

Greedy Giver

Vupie
I feel like we haven't had many chances to get stickers recently ^.^'' I could be wrong, I kinda wish it was a little bit cheaper myself.

yea! i was sorta feeling that way as well.
    but maybe im just wanting more because of all the wonderful items in the treefort. heh * A*'
Rhea Byrne

Ask and ye shall receive.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
wandering fish
Vupie

but maybe im just wanting more because of all the wonderful items in the treefort. heh * A*'

Oh I agree, I want a vast majority of the items in there! I feel like they should have the stickers not only for events, but also like our flying gift boxes and etc. where you can randomly find them around the side as a prize. It would be rare of course, but it would help since we don't seem to have many events, and here shortly we are coming up on a "dead period" for holidays.

CallMeCuriosity's Significant Otter

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
Vupie

The little ribbon is so cute. xD I wish it also came with a pose on the neck and on the side of the head.

Salty Glitch

58 stickers o: should i buy a basket of chicks hmm
Vupie
wandering fish
Vupie

Oh I agree, I want a vast majority of the items in there! I feel like they should have the stickers not only for events, but also like our flying gift boxes and etc. where you can randomly find them around the side as a prize. It would be rare of course, but it would help since we don't seem to have many events, and here shortly we are coming up on a "dead period" for holidays.
It's just not Easter without me, the adorable Easter Bunny! I just love being able to say that...

Greedy Giver

Vupie

woa, thats actually a really good idea!
    that would be a really neat feature, i would love that.

it would be nice if gaia could throw some random little site-wide events here and there,
    where we could get a few more stickers.

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
Yokies
Vupie

The little ribbon is so cute. xD I wish it also came with a pose on the neck and on the side of the head.

Probably going to have to buy one now, just for the side of the head pose ^.^ Thank you for that information!!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
shiny ponkan
58 stickers o: should i buy a basket of chicks hmm

I would in a heart beat!

Shameless Nymph

20,150 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovingly Advice 25
wandering fish
Vupie

woa, thats actually a really good idea!
    that would be a really neat feature, i would love that.

it would be nice if gaia could throw some random little site-wide events here and there,
    where we could get a few more stickers.

redface Thank you, I have those every so often, lol. I think it would be a nice feature. People keep saying they need to up the prizes in the box, instead of upping them, throw a sticker in there every once in awhile, or something like. I would be thrilled to receive stickers during dead periods ^.^

Since I started this account (started 100% over) I only have 5 stickers and I think I restarted in Feb. so 5 stickers for three months ^.^'' kinda blows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff