Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
no1 has an advantage, because the admins. have a nuclear warhead to blow everything to smitherens eek
yeah have ya seen the nuclear weapons!!!

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
xX_gob_Xx
no1 has an advantage, because the admins. have a nuclear warhead to blow everything to smitherens eek
That is just so fake. A admin will not blow everything to smitherens because if they do, they will cease everything from Gaia to themselves. stressed Which they would do everything to prevent such from happening.
I defiantly do not think they want war either comment in my journel if you wish biggrin
Why is it that nukes are the only things in mind? eek Why not particle cannons...
isle de gambino will win probably
Mmmm...Gaian warfare. I wrote a little thing on how a Gaian Revolutionary War would unfold, but it's a bit long. ^^; It would be best not to post it here.
Quote:
The only disadvantage I see with Aekea is Liam. Watch him as he messes up battle plans with his dating games.
ROFL.

Erm, I think Isle de Gambino would win, for reasons already stated by other people. whee
Durem..becaquse if u think of it edmund is the biggest pimp in all of gaia...i meen hes got moira, the von helson sisters and the salon girl...n he would jus use his pimpin powers to demolish all other cities
If there were a war, which would probably be started some way or another by the Von Helsons, we wouldn't have a Barton Town anymore. They don't have the man power, nor any stratigic location to fend off any sort of an attack. After that, I think Isle de Gambino would be the next to loose power, currently. It's got a supurb location, but what good is that if it has no other defences? Gambino is down and out, he's got no power anymore. if the Isle was to receive attack, there wouldn't be anything he could do about it. I think Aekea would cause the most problems for anyone. It's far out of the borders of Barton, and it's got the steepest, rockiest terren of any city. Also, it looks as if it is either on a hill, or in a ditch. If it were on a hill, well there's another advantage. If it were in a dtch...well...I guess it could prove useful in someway. Also Aekea has Liam who makes robots. Robots are the best soldiers becuase they can kill without compassion. Liam may have a "dating problem" but that's nothing compaired to what else he's capable of.

And if the war were not started by thr VonHelsons, then Durem has a pretty good advantage, given what it's made of. Store is good, but other then that, the town seems to be more based on decorative looks than any sort of defence.

I honestly think Aekea has the greatest advantage if there were to be any sort of war.
If there was one? Aekea. It's built like a fort and Liam can always make more robots. Also, because Liam can make robots, he can make nice weapons.
Barton has the guilds, which means grouping up.. But against a league of robots, that's nothing.
Durem seems more of a gothic styled town, so I'm pretty sure they could toss a plague out into the streets and kill everyone, while the citizens of the town wait out the effects in the reclamation area.
Then, there's Isle of Gambino. If you look at the map, with a large army, they'd have to crowd into an area, due to the narrow-ness of everything. There's also bridges that can be cut, providing there are no archers or modern-day gun users.

3nodding
"Barton town will win, the reason:

Being in the middle of all three other towns, if there is a war barton will be a most wanted ally, using this, barton can becoem neutral and not be in the line of fire. Also barton has that guard guy from the guilds, and the guilds in general, imagine all the thousands upon thousands of gaians in the guild's who would defend there guild's. Plus i suspect ian's cat has weird powers. ninja "

Shifty eyes about the cat part.
Matt~Kun

Being in the middle of all three other towns, if there is a war barton will be a most wanted ally, using this, barton can becoem neutral and not be in the line of fire. Also barton has that guard guy from the guilds, and the guilds in general, imagine all the thousands upon thousands of gaians in the guild's who would defend there guild's. Plus i suspect ian's cat has weird powers. ninja "

your naruto signature is the best
RJA
Matt~Kun

your naruto signature is the best

thanks

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Hauptmann_086
Why is it that nukes are the only things in mind? eek Why not particle cannons...
how about a kg of anti-matter... stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces