Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eiji-san
lets see sorry if this has been said a billion times.

We already know of gambinos mysterious G-corp. Meaning the tech and resourses they have is amazing. The items and scenery tat the isle has also tends to lead to their upward economy. In war time they would be the economic powerhouse. Not to mention the weapons shop.
G-Corp's main office was destroyed along with the Gambino Mansion. The Weapons Shop would of course help out Gambino's forces, but it's only a shop. Not much can be supplied to the forces then.

Eiji-san
Barton is a key location. All paths lead to barton. Any war has to go through barton. Baracades in key locations can hinder war efforts.
Which is why they'd be destroyed. They'd have to take on all fronts, fronts might I add, that are quite stronger than them.
sweatdrop
Eiji-san
Durem is a stuck up city. Their key to war is the veteran(cant remember his name but the old guy) and their numbers. They also have an internal rebel problem that will most likey turn on them.
What's the internal rebel problem?
the internal rebelion is fired by uh whats her name...the girl that owns the shop. oh well. Not to mentin any lage city is going to have its rebelions. Clans, gangs blah blah blah.

Though its not smart to have two fronts it is possible with bartons strategic locations. The bridge in east barton for instance. Blow that and the robots will have a hell of a time getting thorough. Put the liquid for the zombies in the reclaimation facility and boom Durem has a bunch of trouble. (the reclaimation facility is their water supply. I dont care what anyone says. Fish cant live in sewage.). Who controls that water supply? Barton. In fact now that i think about it. Durem is kinda under the thumb of barton.

With G-corp. Do you think large corperation would die just because its 'main' office was destroyed? lol, Look at he umbrella corperation! RE4 it was destroyed but its resources are still available. It will rise again and im sure so will g-corp. It may be hurting now but i doubt its the end. Mainly since no other town has a weapons shop they cant arm their civilians. Im sure their arimes have weapons but can the london army give weapons to all in london? No, but if you go to weapon shops and buy them out you can arm you citezens AND military. Barton may be humble but they are the only town with a bar. You destroy the bar and you got every one and their grandmother on your arse. I picture barton more of an irish settlement. Peaceful peope but when you piss them off they mobilize and make an interesting force to deal with. They also hold all the guilds. Do you want to mess with all the guilds on gaia? Do you want to mess with crazy fanboy/fangirl otakus? I wouldn't. Plus barton has the only known army on the map. Those interesting soldiers? I dont see them anywhere else.
and why is the homes thing not working!!!! grrrrrrr.....it makes me mad.....i spent so much and now it dont work...grrr

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Nagaki Kouji
J@sonWind

Alliance: Most Aekeans would support Gambino, and thus there is no doubt that they would ally together. With their force, they couldn't want Helson to rid their common trade route through Barton and probably enter Barton in their alliance. With the 3 force combine together, the least needed town is Durem. Therefore, I predicted that Durem would had been the first to fall.

DEATH TO THE HELSON!
I'm not sure. During the Helson party, Liam didn't have kind words about Gambino. Not to mention I think his love for Durem and it's women would be more than enough for him and Aekea to side with Durem instead.
I am just about to agree with the opposite. Liam is only owning a shop there. He has no control over the town. Even so, the citizens are what that determine who the town going to ally with. If Aekea allied with the Helsons. It will be no doubt that many people will be unhappy with the decision. Although they can do nothing but still keep their house safe. Since Helsons and Aekea is far apart, the citizens are not under threat of the Helsons should there be interna; conflict. Likewise, if Helsons strategys are wise, they shouldn't pick Aekea as an alliance due to their position. Firstly, Durem and Aekea is separated, it will be hard for them to make contact or provide support. They only route of connection is through Barton. If Barton refuses any aid for them, Durem and Aekea will be badly separated and could result in a lost. On the other hand, if Durem and Aekea both attack Barton, it would result in a surrounded attack and Barton was sure to fall. Yet, we shall not doubt that most of Gaian warriors will refuse to attack Barton at all cost. Barton after all was the first Town of Gaia. It held several important buildings like the guild building, forum building, and arts building. A war may result in a lost of any important achives, articles, or memories. Most Gaian will stand by Aekea and refused to fight Barton.

What would happen: In an attempt for Durem and Aekea to merge and march upon to Gambino. Durem and Aekea planned an assault to Barton, believing it would strengthen their bonds. However, many Aekeans had delicated theirselves to Gambino army. Several homes held the Shire of Gambino, with his picture placed on their desk of worship. Felt badly betrayed by Aekea decision. Many could do nothing but to listen to the town's leader as none wanted their premises to be destroyed.

As Durem marched on to Barton, believing that Aekea will gladly back them up from the rear rank of Barton, waged a war against the Barton rank. The Aekea warrior marched from the rear of Barton readying themselves for the War to begin.

With Durem called for strike, they ran headfirst into a much larger army of Barton. Aekea on the other hand aided Barton suddenly. Their troops filled in the Barton town and drived off their Helsons invaded with hatred and sweet revenge in mind.

Meanwhile, ships begin to land upon the shore of Durem, Warriors with the G-pin emerged out and charged inland. Taking the Durem citizen by surprise. With their main army fighting a losing war at Barton, and Gambino army marching upon them. There is one thing in store, the Town Durem fell in the hand of Gambino.

At Helsons defeat, they limped back to Durem at and attempt to escape with the Barton warriors hot on their heels. Upon their retreat, they saw their town in ruin. Waiting for them is the warrior of Gambino. Being cornered. There is only one fate left. The Helsons is to die for their proudness and stupidity.
I'm gonna have to resume this in the morning. This is getting fun. domokun
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
And Nagaki, I was wondering...where did you get that bat?

It's in Ian's store. Alot of people have been asking if it's MOD-ONLY. xp

I tought that first for a little bit. Ya know...the Ban Bat. But I'm surprised most mods arn't carrying a hammer...and nameing it Banny the Ban Hammer.
I say Isle De Gambino wins. Because they could instantly bankrupt all enemy towns while making itself richer, due to control of the bank.
Actually, I like Durem since it's German/European influenced. The bad thing is... the VON HELSON SISTERS.
xd Where do y'all come up with this stuff??

I think either Durem or Aekea would win, and if they teamed up together they could annihilate!
Elf_Linwe
xd Where do y'all come up with this stuff??

I think either Durem or Aekea would win, and if they teamed up together they could annihilate!

Maybe...but Gambino has G corp and the labtechs on his side...they could unlease...the 'G Virus' (the gaia version of the T virus...) upon Durem which would zombify them easily, but Aekae is mostly machine...so rust inducing chemicals (yeah...water would work...but lets say they are water-resistant for the sake of argument) unleasehed there could destory them. Plus Gambino controls ports, so...no stuff could get into Durem or Aekea without them risky there very life to obtain it.
Maybe Durem has a hidden bunch of cruise missiles under that damn city whee Or maybe Barton town has a huge domo that could domo-nate anything domokun Or, Isle de Gambino having a G-virus (as stated before), well, I would be joining Barton town, ignoring the fact that my a Terminator from the PAST -1940 to be exact- of course, made by GERMANS [Mr. stare]Talk about Castle Wolfenstein.[/Mr. stare] He can also turn in to an angel or a demon.
Hauptmann_086
Maybe Durem has a hidden bunch of cruise missiles under that damn city whee Or maybe Barton town has a huge domo that could domo-nate anything domokun Or, Isle de Gambino having a G-virus (as stated before), well, I would be joining Barton town, ignoring the fact that my a Terminator from the PAST -1940 to be exact- of course, made by GERMANS [Mr. stare]Talk about Castle Wolfenstein.[/Mr. stare] He can also turn in to an angel or a demon.
Some say one of the buildings is a missle silo.
Nagaki Kouji
Hauptmann_086
Some say one of the buildings is a missle silo.
FUnky. Maybe it's the depot.
Quiet another great forum Nagaki XD! But what about bass'ken lake there might be bio nuclear weapons in the lake O_o think about it!
I think Aekea would win.One,the robots.Two,terrain.three,the houses.They can take back the houses and not sell anymore.Gambino would have won if Gambino wasnt still taking unschedualed flying lessions.
*BOOM!!!*
Edit:One of the building in Durem looks like the parthanon,so its part Greek.and Aekea could hit people with the big crane.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff