Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Humorist

Barton Town and Isle de Gambino!
1. Gambino has G Corp, and is likely to be ambitious enough to seek an alliance with Aekea.
Aekea probably wouldn't accept, and would ally with the rich in Durem
2. I'm guessing, based on location, Barton Town would 'remain neutral' towards Durem and Aekea, and the general public, and work as underground guerrilla resistance. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Lord Blues Raven
1. Gambino has G Corp, and is likely to be ambitious enough to seek an alliance with Aekea.

Gambino's Mansion was destroyed, thus G-Corp's head office was destroyed along with it.

I agree Barton may stay neutral as it's morals as a whole wouldn't side with the towns with political corruption.

Dapper Humorist

Lord Blues Raven
2. I'm guessing, based on location, Barton Town would 'remain neutral' towards Durem and Aekea, and the general public, and work as underground guerrilla resistance. VIVE LA REVOLUTION!

1.) I doubt that Isle de Gambino will ever go and ally themselfs with Druem as long as the Twins are still there

2.) About Barton, it's best bets is for them to ally with Isle de Gambino because of the tatical advantages it has.
Nagaki Kouji
I'm not sure. During the Helson party, Liam didn't have kind words about Gambino. Not to mention I think his love for Durem and it's women would be more than enough for him and Aekea to side with Durem instead.

Liam was in the Helson party? Hmm never found him there though... sweatdrop Isle de Gambino has the best tactical position...they just have to make sure to sink all ships coming near...the Barton n00bs would annoy everyone else so much that they would kill themselves...then...oh god I'm getting carried away...
Ah, but the SUTF was still relatively intact, and it's been a while since Halloween, who knows what they could have rebuilt by now? domokun
Lord Blues Raven
Ah, but the SUTF was still relatively intact, and it's been a while since Halloween, who knows what they could have rebuilt by now? domokun
Gaia's Nature Preservation Society planted some trees in that pile of rubble. xd
Stupid nature preservation. Now we've got zombie trees. smile
Sorith
Lord Blues Raven

1.) I doubt that Isle de Gambino will ever go and ally themselfs with Druem as long as the Twins are still there

2.) About Barton, it's best bets is for them to ally with Isle de Gambino because of the tatical advantages it has.

Actually, I meant Aekea would ally with Durem. sweatdrop

As for 2, wouldn't it be smarter for Barton to pretend to be neutral, and secretly work as Gambinian Guerrilla Soldiers?

And yes, Gambinian is a word. Just like Frenchian.
Lord Blues Raven
Sorith
Lord Blues Raven

As for 2, wouldn't it be smarter for Barton to pretend to be neutral, and secretly work as Gambinian Guerrilla Soldiers?

Like I said, you have to consider what kind of town Barton is. They're humble and peace-loving. whee

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Lord Blues Raven
Sorith
Lord Blues Raven

Like I said, you have to consider what kind of town Barton is. They're humble and peace-loving. whee
You guys are forgetting about Leon. stare
Sorith
Leon doesn't seem too threatening though. sweatdrop

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Sorith
Leon doesn't seem too threatening though. sweatdrop
I know. You'll see that he is scared of Rina if you click on him twice.
They may be humble and peaceloving, but I don't see Ian and Leon just standing by and watching while Durem attempts to crush the Gambinians.
lets see sorry if this has been said a billion times.

We already know of gambinos mysterious G-corp. Meaning the tech and resourses they have is amazing. The items and scenery tat the isle has also tends to lead to their upward economy. In war time they would be the economic powerhouse. Not to mention the weapons shop.

Aeka would have the resources that others may not but also has an internal problem with the bots. They may uprise at any moment. Leaving barton vulnrible.

Barton is a key location. All paths lead to barton. Any war has to go through barton. Baracades in key locations can hinder war efforts.

Durem is a stuck up city. Their key to war is the veteran(cant remember his name but the old guy) and their numbers. They also have an internal rebel problem that will most likey turn on them.

All in all who ever wins depends on who allies with barton. Using their specific strategy and key locals will beget them victory.

My opinoin? If gambino allies with Barton they hae it made. Blocade the routs to durem and aeka. One side will be durem. Use the zombie powers to turn their side into zombies that will attack eachother. This will greatly reduce their numbers. The bots from aeka will not take well to the water resources that both barton and gambino have.

However, this most likely will not happen. What i beleive will happen is the bots in aeka wil corupt and attack the towns. Barton will be greatly damaged and durm will close its gates. Gambino will activate his fleets and gaurd the waters. As the citezens of gaia we will be responsible for destroying the robots. Kinda like jack on hallows eve. This will be when the battle system comes out. Then gaia can fight for its freedom. I get this by when you click on the bots. One has an error and the other one says: "well get you humans for enslaving us." if thats not a foreshadow i dont know what is...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff