Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Sorith
I actually think that Ian will go to Sasha if a war happens...I'd have to say Isle de Gambino because the only attack route into it is from the dock which can be blown at any time.

Sean Connery: "What if I built a speed boat?" xp

Good luck trying to find any parts. Plus Barton Town could form an Alliance with Isle de Gambino and Druem because of Sasha, Ruby, and Moira...Kick a** dude! Three vs one!

but...but...then who would be fighting?

and if they were paired off...it would be tough to choose who would be with who. Gambino and Edmond are close pals, but Vanessa has Edmond controlled (I love to point that out...). Ian would try to pair up with Isle de Gambino because Ruby and Peyo are there...and Sasha. So here is my pairings:
Durem & Gambino vs. Barton & Aekea (anyone but me notice the similarity between the new towns name and Ikea?) : Got to go with the D&G pairing on this one. Durem has nukes and Gambino has power and control of ports.
D&B vs. G&A: this is tough...Gambino could help get parts to Aekea faster to help make weapons. But it would be tought getting it there without going through barton, but he could use the river. G&A wins.
G&B vs. D&A: Pretty easy...it would seem. Durem and Aekea are far apart, but using the law of Pac-man, by going off the one side of the screen you should wind up on the other side. Gambino could stop parts getting to Aekea, so that could slow them down. But Edmond is a ninja people, so he could get those parts. Got to go with D&A.

sorry about the length of that. But I had to do those.
Currently Gambino and Durem could never team up though. Johnny K. Gambino, our lord, still owns Gambino Town. Who controls Durem Town? The Von Helson Sisters. I'd seriously doubt that the two would put their fighting aside to ally with eachother in war. xp

What you speak is true...but I don't trust those sisters...they could be robots! That is why they would pair up with Aekea, of course...it makes so much sense now. Why did I not see it before.
But anyway, what do you think of my theories, besides the gambino & durem one.

I like the Aekea and Barton combo, just because it makes logical sense. As Aekea could supply weaponry and such, Barton would be heavily enforced both offensively and defensively. It'd be a square equal match as Gambino would come down from the north and Durem from the West, it'd be two fronts Barton would have to take. But with the power of Aekea behind Barton, it should be fair off.

Only problem is if Gambino's forces came from the back from the North and took out Aekea then. As Aekea would be only acting as the supplier in this, it'd be defenseless. x.x;

The Gambino-Barton match is nice to think about, but they're too far apart and would be overrun by the larger forces of Aekea and Durem in no time.
The only problem I see is that if Barton allies with Akea, then Druem and Isle de Gambino will be forced to stay independant.
If they did that, then they would definitely win. But who says Durem and Gambino can't be 'allied' and independent? See if Barton forces go towards Durem, Gambino forces will come down from the north and hit the side of Barton and then depleting half Barton's forces as it's directed battle is with Durem. Durem would surely finish Barton off, then Gambino and Durem would meet a final match-up.
zakuretsuraz
Gambino will never ally with evil...(even though they gave me free stuff) The Helsons kicked Gambino out of the Von Helson Castle and took Gino. But Barton Town does have the Guilds to support them...well they can also throw guppys at them... sweatdrop

And the Guilds...how did I forget the Guilds? and teh forums! Barton could build a shield out of n00bs (note: n00bs, as in teh evil ones, not newb or newbies, as in the ones who are new to Gaia.) and protect themselves. They could then launch flamers at the oncoming armies.
Gamma omega
And Nagaki, I was wondering...where did you get that bat?

It's in Ian's store. Alot of people have been asking if it's MOD-ONLY. xp
Aekea could actually be quite weak. Depending on how admins deal with story lines. It could go with the whole, robots-go-humans and destroy everything deal.

Dapper Humorist

You know, I think that if the Twins step out of the picture, Akea is screwed...
Gamma omega
zakuretsuraz
Gambino will never ally with evil...(even though they gave me free stuff) The Helsons kicked Gambino out of the Von Helson Castle and took Gino. But Barton Town does have the Guilds to support them...well they can also throw guppys at them... sweatdrop

And the Guilds...how did I forget the Guilds? and teh forums! Barton could build a shield out of n00bs (note: n00bs, as in teh evil ones, not newb or newbies, as in the ones who are new to Gaia.) and protect themselves. They could then launch flamers at the oncoming armies.
The Forums Building always seem to me as a neutral civilian zone though. I mean everyone from all towns would flock there to talk with one another. So it wouldn't be so much as an offensive advantage but a defensive if Barton decided to be cruel and take it hostage (as it would have other Town's residents inside). Barton wouldn't do that though I think.
go-go chee
Aekea could actually be quite weak. Depending on how admins deal with story lines. It could go with the whole, robots-go-humans and destroy everything deal.
True, but for now the robots seem to be under control. 3nodding

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
zakuretsuraz

The Forums Building always seem to me as a neutral civilian zone though. I mean everyone from all towns would flock there to talk with one another. So it wouldn't be so much as an offensive advantage but a defensive if Barton decided to be cruel and take it hostage (as it would have other Town's residents inside). Barton wouldn't do that though I think.
Dont forget all of the art. Barrior!
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
zakuretsuraz

In the heap of war, the only ones would care about the arts would be Barton. Perhaps Durem to some degree, but whatever isn't destroyed would be enough to take for themselves. xp

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Sorith
Nagaki Kouji
Gamma omega
zakuretsuraz

In the heap of war, the only ones would care about the arts would be Barton. Perhaps Durem to some degree, but whatever isn't destroyed would be enough to take for themselves. xp
Take all of the crappy art and make a paper mache (sp?) wall.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Durem Town: Defended by the Von Helson Sisters and they, now being the richest in Gaia, there is no doubt of what they can achieve with their monetary tactics. However, Von had recently created alot of enemies. It is no doubt that they will be facing the wraith of most Gaian/ If any place is to fall first, Durem might be.

Barton Town: Alike, Barton Town would have been in the most dangerous situation. HOwever holding many memories since Gaia first started, there is no wonder that many Gaians will stand up to defend their beloved town from ruins. Yet, Barton position is a critical factor. In order of any of the other Town to wage a war with another, they had to pass by Barton. Which mean, Barton has to ally with someone to avoid bloodshed. However, for any of the other town to start a war, their first target has to be Barton. Unless they plan to attack Gambino by sea route. Barton also held a critical point of trading and aid. For example if the Helson Sisters overtake Barton, Gambino and Aekea would have problem aiding each other. Being badly surrounded by 3 towns, it is no doubt that this vunerable town would fall first. However, with the guilds there and many other Forums and stuff. There is no doubt that every guild member will stand up to challenge whoever that tries to disrupt them and their peaceful Barton town.

Gambino: With the element of Water as it's aid, and deserted from other lands, Gambino held the best position so far. Along with an army of supporters, Gambino had a force to reckon with. Yet this entertainment land, however, may not be able to protect themselves from millitary offense. The bomb incident would had prove that Gambino have low security and millitary defense. Along with Gambino financial crisis, it will be hard for Gambino to put in a fight with his lack of high capital technology for his army.

Aekea: Aekea would had been the most well protected and safest town ever. Few would argue that most Gaian will protect their lovely home from destruction. If any war was to start, Gaians will be the first to stand for their homes and personal property. This alone had aided Aekea alot. As compared to other Town, Aekea would had been the richest town in the near future. Despite it's late start, it sells home that is a new industry to Gaia. Everyone would had wanted to own their own home. With each home costing 1000 and expansion of 20000, adding furniture and other items to a amazing price. It will be one of the best profit earning town ever. With robots and high technology, there is no doubt that Aekea will have the best technology defense ever. Also, due to the Home Ownership plan, Gaian will feel a sense of pride and loyalty to the town. They work so hard to earn their homes. Each home doesn't come cheap. With most Gaian defending this town.

Alliance: Most Aekeans would support Gambino, and thus there is no doubt that they would ally together. With their force, they couldn't want Helson to rid their common trade route through Barton and probably enter Barton in their alliance. With the 3 force combine together, the least needed town is Durem. Therefore, I predicted that Durem would had been the first to fall.

DEATH TO THE HELSON!
Why does it seem like a Terminator thing...Humans...robots...or maybe not...oh yeah Gamma omega since you want some fun...what happened to you?

Dapper Humorist

J@sonWind
Durem Town: Defended by the Von Helson Sisters and they, now being the richest in Gaia, there is no doubt of what they can achieve with their monetary tactics. However, Von had recently created alot of enemies. It is no doubt that they will be facing the wraith of most Gaian/ If any place is to fall first, Durem might be.

Barton Town: Alike, Barton Town would have been in the most dangerous situation. HOwever holding many memories since Gaia first started, there is no wonder that many Gaians will stand up to defend their beloved town from ruins. Yet, Barton position is a critical factor. In order of any of the other Town to wage a war with another, they had to pass by Barton. Which mean, Barton has to ally with someone to avoid bloodshed. However, for any of the other town to start a war, their first target has to be Barton. Unless they plan to attack Gambino by sea route. Barton also held a critical point of trading and aid. For example if the Helson Sisters overtake Barton, Gambino and Aekea would have problem aiding each other. Being badly surrounded by 3 towns, it is no doubt that this vunerable town would fall first. However, with the guilds there and many other Forums and stuff. There is no doubt that every guild member will stand up to challenge whoever that tries to disrupt them and their peaceful Barton town.

Gambino: With the element of Water as it's aid, and deserted from other lands, Gambino held the best position so far. Along with an army of supporters, Gambino had a force to reckon with. Yet this entertainment land, however, may not be able to protect themselves from millitary offense. The bomb incident would had prove that Gambino have low security and millitary defense. Along with Gambino financial crisis, it will be hard for Gambino to put in a fight with his lack of high capital technology for his army.

Aekea: Aekea would had been the most well protected and safest town ever. Few would argue that most Gaian will protect their lovely home from destruction. If any war was to start, Gaians will be the first to stand for their homes and personal property. This alone had aided Aekea alot. As compared to other Town, Aekea would had been the richest town in the near future. Despite it's late start, it sells home that is a new industry to Gaia. Everyone would had wanted to own their own home. With each home costing 1000 and expansion of 20000, adding furniture and other items to a amazing price. It will be one of the best profit earning town ever. With robots and high technology, there is no doubt that Aekea will have the best technology defense ever. Also, due to the Home Ownership plan, Gaian will feel a sense of pride and loyalty to the town. They work so hard to earn their homes. Each home doesn't come cheap. With most Gaian defending this town.

Alliance: Most Aekeans would support Gambino, and thus there is no doubt that they would ally together. With their force, they couldn't want Helson to rid their common trade route through Barton and probably enter Barton in their alliance. With the 3 force combine together, the least needed town is Durem. Therefore, I predicted that Durem would had been the first to fall.

DEATH TO THE HELSON!
Though that is true, Duem will try to seek aliance with Akea and bribe them with money. Also, Barton will try to get with Isle de Gambino if possible because of the Ian, Ruby, and Sasha thing.
zakuretsuraz
Why does it seem like a Terminator thing...Humans...robots...or maybe not...oh yeah Gamma omega since you want some fun...what happened to you?

You know, thats funny because VO made a terminator refrence in his journal on the anniverserary.

If need be called, I would abandon my home for Barton. Barton has far to much culture to fall.
J@sonWind

I strongly agree and I was going to post about how the real estate Aekea has would definitely add to their financial gain and the residents of Gaia would definitely protect house and home during that time. Thanks for expanding on it. <3

J@sonWind

DEATH TO THE HELSON!
I'm not sure. During the Helson party, Liam didn't have kind words about Gambino. Not to mention I think his love for Durem and it's women would be more than enough for him and Aekea to side with Durem instead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff