Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry if this has been done horribly too many times. Yet since the new forum is up and all, I thought I'd bring it up just one last time. Here's the thing, each of the towns have advantages and disadvantages in some way due to their location and theme in the state of war.

Durem Town seems to have an empirical structure to it. Most likely a strong military and it's has castle-like walls surrounding itself. Not to mention the city itself is reinforced by stone. With the Von Helson Sister's power over it currently, it would seem it's the state of Gaia with most control. It's only disadvantage is that the walls itself imprisons the town, which would lead to being trapped if caught off guard. List any more disadvantages and or advantages you believe Durem has over other towns of Gaia.

Barton Town has both a strong disadvantage and a strong advantage alone due to it's location. In the event of any of the town's attacking Barton, it would have to hold off three known fronts. It's citizens aren't really war-mongers but more of common and humble folk, which lies another disadvantage.

It would seem the only advantage Barton does seem to have is it's waterway system which may lead to the sea. I suppose these "lucky" town folk will have to use this to escape when their little town goes up in flames. List any more disadvantages and or advantages you believe Barton has over other towns of Gaia.

Gambino Town, fresh sea-side area. It's only obvious to state that Gambino has a great advantage as it's town is surrounded by water. Yet that can be it's disadvantage if pushed into a corner. With the seas under Gambino's control, it's a strong force to go up against. Horrible that Gambino's Mansion is now in rubble, or it would have had that as another top attribute to it's gain. Gambino has control over the bank which could/may be used to cut off financial lines to other towns. Add any other disadvantages and or advantages you believe Gambino has over other towns.

Aekea Town, the newest town to be open to the natives of Gaia. It has several advantages to it's side. One, it's robotic technology. Not to say the other towns do not have their own advanced technology, but for all we know Aekea is the only town with robots. The robots could be easily programmed to kill and destroy. The damage done by one in a town would be high. A great advantage to Aekea. The mining operations in Aekea from what I can see would definitely be a plus. This means terrain can be easily shifted with the machines Aekea has by it's side.

Since the terrain of Aekea is foreign to older Gaian towns as well as the terrain alone is very messy and rocky, this leaves the natives of Aekea the standing ground in battle. The only disadvantage I see with Aekea is Liam. Watch him as he messes up battle plans with his dating games. Add any other disadvantages and or advantages you believe Aekea has over other towns.

So there, I presented a bit of information I could make-up about the towns. You can add whatever advantages or disadvantages any of the towns may have in situation of say them starting a war with eachother.

If you think enough information is given, then let me ask you..

Which town would win in the war against all towns?

Extra tidbits you may add:

Since there is equal number of towns, what if there were two pairs of the towns? Which towns pair together and how does their alliance help them?
- Gambino has control of all ports. Could place an embargo in importing and exporting goods. : 3

Dapper Humorist

I actually think that Ian will go to Sasha if a war happens...I'd have to say Isle de Gambino because the only attack route into it is from the dock which can be blown at any time.
Well, one advantage Barton could have is in alliances. If they have a treaty with, say, Gambino, and, let's say, Aekea attacks them, Gambino could bring renforcements to Barton easily. But if Gambino and Aekea were allied, and Barton attacked Aekea, Gambino would have a MUCH harder time getting troops into the area.
Sorith
I actually think that Ian will go to Sasha if a war happens...I'd have to say Isle de Gambino because the only attack route into it is from the dock which can be blown at any time.

Sean Connery: "What if I built a speed boat?" xp
I'm gonna say Durem has the better advantage with it's population

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
Gambino because they have mister G. and he has many people helping him with the war then xd

btw. I like the idea of the war, I mean Gambino and Durem are already in some sort of war after the last event [Gambino vs. Von Hellson sisters]
Durem. Well...they have Nukes and Edmond the ninja. Except it can't happen cause Edmond is Gambinos pal, except Vanessa has Edmond whipped. Sooooo...I got to say Gambino.
i dont think they want war...atleast not at the moment...but still i think that Durem will win.. whee
Brain Akazariua
btw. I like the idea of the war, I mean Gambino and Durem are already in some sort of war after the last event [Gambino vs. Von Hellson sisters]

I like it too, it's pretty awesome

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
wow that's very interesting =)
I agree with you with most of
the points up have up there.
I'm not sure who will win o.O
they all seem at a pretty equal
level with each other

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Sorith

Sean Connery: "What if I built a speed boat?" xp

Good luck trying to find any parts. Plus Barton Town could form an Alliance with Isle de Gambino and Druem because of Sasha, Ruby, and Moira...Kick a** dude! Three vs one!
Morwen Laicoriel
Well, one advantage Barton could have is in alliances. If they have a treaty with, say, Gambino, and, let's say, Aekea attacks them, Gambino could bring renforcements to Barton easily. But if Gambino and Aekea were allied, and Barton attacked Aekea, Gambino would have a MUCH harder time getting troops into the area.
Ooh, tricky. Let me state alliances between towns in the first post then.

"Since there is equal number of towns, what if there were two pairs of the towns? Which towns pair together and how does their alliance help them?"

Dapper Humorist

Nagaki Kouji
Morwen Laicoriel
Ooh, tricky. Let me state alliances between towns in the first post then.

"Since there is equal number of towns, what if there were two pairs of the towns? Which towns pair together and how does their alliance help them?"
Barton Town will definately pair up with Isle de Gambino because of Sasha, Ruby, and Ian. Hell will freeze over before Isle de Gambino will ally with Duem alone.
Brain Akazariua
Gambino because they have mister G. and he has many people helping him with the war then xd

Exactly. Some-what the reason for all of this. During the party, the towns folk from all the towns were pretty half and half on siding with Gambino. So if there were to be war, I wonder who would be allied and or how the towns themselves would do in battle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff