Welcome to Gaia! ::

chick_magnet677
Durem..becaquse if u think of it edmund is the biggest pimp in all of gaia...i meen hes got moira, the von helson sisters and the salon girl...n he would jus use his pimpin powers to demolish all other cities
Who said he had Moira?

So far it looks as if the only relationship he has with any of the Gaian women is a 'sexy lady' from the race and Vanessa. sweatdrop
Well, it would be interesting.

Barton seems like a defensive place to me. So does Aekea.

I can imagine Barton and Gambino having an alliance, though. The same goes for Durem and Aekea. B and G have somewhat of the same theme and so does D and A.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I never ever and never will believe Durem and Aekea will be ally. Read my earlier posts.
J@sonWind
I never ever and never will believe Durem and Aekea will be ally. Read my earlier posts.

I saw. You raise some excellent points.

And my argument is based purely on that the two towns are of similar theme. xd

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Autograph
J@sonWind

Maybe you are right... But still, I purely believe it depends on the way, we Gaians want to do.
J@sonWind
Autograph
J@sonWind

Maybe you are right... But still, I purely believe it depends on the way, we Gaians want to do.

Although, I think it could be a good way to bring in an extra town when they need to:

Durem's outnumbered and outmatched by the three other towns, the sisters are about to be killed, just as some reinforcements from some other town turn up.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Autograph
J@sonWind
Autograph
J@sonWind

Although, I think it could be a good way to bring in an extra town when they need to:

Durem's outnumbered and outmatched by the three other towns, the sisters are about to be killed, just as some reinforcements from some other town turn up.
Rumours claim one that will spilt of from the Durem Reclaimation Facility centres. It might be a good one to be, since it is near Durem too. 3nodding
J@sonWind
Rumours claim one that will spilt of from the Durem Reclaimation Facility centres. It might be a good one to be, since it is near Durem too. 3nodding

I was thinking more, South of Barton.

The army would be attacked from the rear, and effectively surrounded on both sides.

3,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Autograph
J@sonWind

I was thinking more, South of Barton.

The army would be attacked from the rear, and effectively surrounded on both sides.
Possibly too. Since there is a route leading there too.
Matt~Kun
"Barton town will win, the reason:

Being in the middle of all three other towns, if there is a war barton will be a most wanted ally, using this, barton can becoem neutral and not be in the line of fire. Also barton has that guard guy from the guilds, and the guilds in general, imagine all the thousands upon thousands of gaians in the guild's who would defend there guild's. Plus i suspect ian's cat has weird powers. ninja "

Shifty eyes about the cat part.

Barton will want to ally, but who will want to Ally with Barton? It'll hold no advantage in the war efforts for either of the other towns besides holding territory.

Also, just in my opinion, Leon doesn't seem very frightening to me. I mean the guy is afraid of Rina the flower girl. I also believe he may be in love with her, so I think Barton would head into a neutral state because of that relationship. That is unless I'm wrong that Rina, being a flower girl, would definitely become an anti-war fighter. She could surprise me and blow everyone away with weapons of her own. n___n;

You do have a point there, but I have my own theory about Rufus. Could he possibly be the reincarnated father of the Von Helsons? GASP. xd
Nagaki Kouji
Matt~Kun
"Barton town will win, the reason:

Being in the middle of all three other towns, if there is a war barton will be a most wanted ally, using this, barton can becoem neutral and not be in the line of fire. Also barton has that guard guy from the guilds, and the guilds in general, imagine all the thousands upon thousands of gaians in the guild's who would defend there guild's. Plus i suspect ian's cat has weird powers. ninja "

Shifty eyes about the cat part.

Barton will want to ally, but who will want to Ally with Barton? It'll hold no advantage in the war efforts for either of the other towns besides holding territory.

Also, just in my opinion, Leon doesn't seem very frightening to me. I mean the guy is afraid of Rina the flower girl. I also believe he may be in love with her, so I think Barton would head into a neutral state because of that relationship. That is unless I'm wrong that Rina, being a flower girl, would definitely become an anti-war fighter. She could surprise me and blow everyone away with weapons of her own. n___n;

You do have a point there, but I have my own theory about Rufus. Could he possibly be the reincarnated father of the Von Helsons? GASP. xd

I was thinking more like, when he talks, its normal that you CANT LOOK AWAY from the kitty. If rufus chatted through the whole war no one would be able to attack barton.

Plus, do we realy know whats in that basement at the jewelery store? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Matt~Kun

Plus, do we realy know whats in that basement at the jewelery store? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
The items Agatha never wants to put up on display? whee
Nagaki Kouji
Matt~Kun

I say its a ton of weapons not yet liscensed by gaia to be realised so she keeps them hidden down there.
Matt~Kun
Nagaki Kouji
Matt~Kun

I say its a ton of weapons not yet liscensed by gaia to be realised so she keeps them hidden down there.
That or she's a snob who doesn't believe we're rich enough to afford her priceless "shiny things".
well. i belive if anyone would have a alliance i beleive it would be aekea and durem. the strong walls would keep invaders out and the mansion could be used as a shelter for wounded
and the robots of aekea would be stationed at the walls of durem.the robots could easily take over any invaders. thus durem and aekea would win any war!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff