Welcome to Gaia! ::

the tower fell, and It went right through the middle of isle de gambino and durem right. But it didn't hit any other buildings besides the von helsing mansion. Why??? this is very strange.
Jake12
the tower fell, and It went right through the middle of isle de gambino and durem right. But it didn't hit any other buildings besides the von helsing mansion. Why??? this is very strange.
Becuase every other build has a magical force-field around it, and the top of the tower of gambino was magnetically charged to ht polar opposite of the Von helson mansion so they attracted and hit each other.

Physics into Gaian practice again... no matter how stupid it sounds. ninja
Labtech 2.0
Jake12
Becuase every other build has a magical force-field around it, and the top of the tower of gambino was magnetically charged to ht polar opposite of the Von helson mansion so they attracted and hit each other.

Yup trust him he has a Lab Coat whee
Labtech 2.0
Jake12

thanks, are you really a lab tech, cool.
uh...i don't know
Hard question...
Because Gaia is outside the boundries of our reality with it being ya know, not real. Who cares if it wasn't a physical possiblity, it's a great storyline and twist. Can't wait to see what happens biggrin
-laughs- because it's fun!

Friendly Hunter

11,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Umm...such a difficult question...
I'll stick with the former answers...
It's quite impossible, but since the tower DID miss all the other houses, I'll believe it. No point thinking why.. xd
gambino designed it so if it did fall, it would only destroy buildings owned by whores, thus making every other building in gaia safe, but the von helson's 3nodding
Kotoko-sama
Labtech 2.0
Jake12

Yup trust him he has a Lab Coat whee
You were in the other thread wernt you! xd

@Jake12: I have a Kiki kitty Plush on my head. I'm a regular member, as my signature states, I am Version 2.0's Labtech mule. Look at Version 2.0's profile. ninja
Jake12
this is gaia for crying out loud, in gaia 1+1 can equal pie
Because all the other buildings are important. Cant destroy the marketplace, now can we?
Labtech 2.0
Jake12

What he said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas