Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Welcome To Gaia forum, or the WTG, Has always been full of interesting new faces. But, have you noticed that every time a n00b starts a "I want a Friend" thread, the other n00bs flock to it like....um....a n00b to Gold.
(This is not to be offensive, but rather a theory on my part)

Please post your thoughts, or the things you noticed around Gaia.
Anybody else notice this.
I've never noticed, because like many others, I completely skipped over that forum when I joined. Of course I was one of the people that actually read the stickies and didn't post out of place.

I don't think good friendship bonds can be created with those types of threads.
Wraen
I've never noticed, because like many others, I completely skipped over that forum when I joined. Of course I was one of the people that actually read the stickies and didn't post out of place.

I don't think good friendship bonds can be created with those types of threads.

Yes, I did the same. Read the stickes, but my first post was in... I think Barton Town... Not WTG
I never went to WTG when i joined...
[Fauhlen said:
Yes, I did the same. Read the stickes, but my first post was in... I think Barton Town... Not WTG]

My first post was in the 'Box. But I moved on shortly after, becoming bored of the 'bump for gold' and 'boys in cages' topics.

As for noticing trends, I noticed that a good portion of GD topics have titles based on sex.
Derangedman
I never went to WTG when i joined...

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Yup. gonk

*gets out a flyswatter and attempts to beat them down again*

It's been like that since .. well quite a while. That's why they were for the most part outlawed. Not that that stops them.
I thought that was one of the points of the wtg...it's a place newbies can get associated with gaia and I thought part of becoming associated with a community is to make friends...they seem harmless enough and the place isn't as annoying as the 'box (I like that term)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff