Welcome to Gaia! ::

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

DrdScully

Yeah. ~ Whenever I get a bundle of some kind, I always ask and see if she wants anything first before I keep what I want or sell it.
She also helps me on my own quests if I'm short on something, which is super nice of her. ; 3;

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
I know what cha mean. I've never had so many things stick around in my store for over a couple days. on o;
And they're not super unpopular things either, some are even somewhat commonly seen. Nothing sold quickly though; it took about a day for my first sale after stocking my store.

Magical Phantom

DrdScully
Red Rose Demons
my luck at selling things is crap! thats why i usually try to trade item/s for item/s directly. but even that is tricky because lots of sellers ether get mad if you message them... or say NO TRADES! right in their shop crying
when i do sell, i only have an item on market for a few hours at a time. and i already know exactly what im going to buy the second my item sells! that way (hopefully) the price doesnt jump tooo much.

Try the exchange, I find more people are willing to trade stuff in there. heart

thanks. im trying my luck now... hopefully i picked the right spot (so many sub-catagories!) sweatdrop

Obsessed Combatant

14,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Wow. So agree. it takes me a while to be able to sell at a decent price, if at all. Too many items getting introduced and re-released, although the re-releases help a TINY BIT in the decline value of items on my wishlist. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff