Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Moonwalker

I thought it was decent for the avis I make

Fluffy Cat

I really like that feather scarf, this one's going to be a keeper even if the price drops! heart

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
MadPad
I really like that feather scarf, this one's going to be a keeper even if the price drops! heart

I'm going to keep this item too. I love everything in it, and I have a lot of pink stuff to match it--and many light blue items too! biggrin

Fluffy Cat

Camilia_Chan

I'm going to keep this item too. I love everything in it, and I have a lot of pink stuff to match it--and many light blue items too! biggrin

You certainly make good use of it, I love how the harp seemingly connects the mostly white left half with the light blue right half! 3nodding
That darn item even made me buy more pink stuff, just so I have something to match it!

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

purpumoon
I ended up selling mine, but I'm thankful for this thread. I didn't notice the switch to REIs so I bought this when it first came out. This time I will follow an item before I buy but I have a quick question.

I used GC to buy this item. Let's say it had gained a few poses before I wanted to buy it with GC. I know the opening post said REIs don't lose poses, but what I'm unsure on is do they have all of the poses the moment you buy them?

They only have all the poses after it's finished evolving. Hope that helped. ^^;;

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
MadPad

You certainly make good use of it, I love how the harp seemingly connects the mostly white left half with the light blue right half! 3nodding
That darn item even made me buy more pink stuff, just so I have something to match it!

Indeed~! And the harp is perfect for any angelic outfit that I come up with! 4laugh
Everything else in it goes with most of my pink and light blue stuff, in addition to the white ones. I shall rejoice it as much as you will!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff