Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

I like the finale. It's not anything new or groundbreaking, but I like the white/pink/blue color scheme, and I can't complain about anything -- we've gotten a few wigs, a leg mod, a face, and a pair of eyes. That's better than what we get with some other REIs.

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
So, as it ends there's still only one pose in the entire silly thing that I might actually use. (The hood-)

What a monumental waste of time and gold this thing turned out to be. stare

Buggy Punk

That shirt is really flat looking and makes me sad. The hood is still my favorite pose.

this rei
AND NOW WE R BIRDS LOL
LATER HATERS *POOPS ON UR CAR*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The gown is pretty, but i probably won't use it. But the blue is rather flat looking. I think I'll sell it.

Dead Hellraiser

Flz
I"m so ready for this finale tonight. I need something to cheer me up. I wish this would have a twist ending where they both end up dying or they turn into birds or something.
rofl you got your wish.

Sparkling Transmutator

Ok everyone, I will be making the finale sweep for the fanlist tomorrow morning. I have been lazy lately with the fanlist, but tomorrow will be the finale update to the list.

I was far too poor this month to put together any contests, so I apologize for that. (I didn't even have the funds to hold a raffle)

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Achriya
Flz
I"m so ready for this finale tonight. I need something to cheer me up. I wish this would have a twist ending where they both end up dying or they turn into birds or something.
rofl you got your wish.

HA! I'm surprised I called it rofl
My guesses are never right!

Wolf

Disappointing, but I like the leg.

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Good thing I made profit off of it before today's evo.

Bought me a pretty Paramour's Break.

Champion

The story felt rushed at the end but it's a REI so sort of expected. The final poses are alright as they gave a male leg mod which is always good.

I wish it gave a "I am" bird pose though. sad

Ice-Cold Victory

I hate to say it, but the finale was an unsurprising disappointment.

While the first few poses showed promise, colors were a bit flat throughout and overall did not interest me enough to buy one. At least the male leg mod is really nice! Maybe if we're lucky there will be a re-release of those legs in black, which would be more fitting for my male avatar.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I feel the need to get another one of these! heart That dress would look great with the hair style! heart

Tricky Cat

I hope Ishining armor uses this item
Those pants would be perfect for his pony cosplay, IMO.

iShining Armor

on topic.

The items are flat as ******** ********.

Sweet Pumpkin

Sometimes, I think I impulsively spend cash or gold on this site. I'm glad I didn't for this one. I really do like the closed eyes makeup, but other than that, I'm really not a fan of this. I just find it a little boring. I don't like the other pair of eyes, either, but that male leg mod is nice!
Today's the day of the evo. I'm excited for it as well.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff