Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Treasure

That sheath is kind of hilariously tiny. I like the eyes well enough though, I guess.

Hygienic Cutie-Pie

22,950 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
yey 3 poses whee i like the eyes, the hair though i did want a white boyish one with blue tips..i don't know but i will learn to love it. the sheath.. it's cute.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

awwwww damn the eyes are gorgeous! emotion_kirakira

Sparkling Transmutator

Back from my volunteer work for today.
Super exhausted. I'll try to update the thread before I pass out.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Wow those eyes are borderline RIG rare quality. Definitely going on my wishlist now, though as usual I can wait for the price to drop.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Love it.
heart

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Glad to see a multiple pose evolution AND some new poses for the mysterious stranger. I'm guessing the finale for this is next Friday then...? I wonder if we'll be getting anything related to the kidnapper too.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
♥ The eyes are cute, but for me it's still meh.. I'm not totally convinced by this :c

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I find the eyes in this particular REI ugly. The hairs are very nice, and the other poses are meh at best.

Sparkly Bilge rat

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The one thing I will say is the eyes actually work with my avi's D tone. A lot of the eyes, mouths and makeup look really horrible on D and especially E types so that was a pleasant surprise.

Now I'm going to ruin that by fussing about the lack of wow. I bought this because the harp icon was so pretty, but I really want to see a pose that just makes me go emotion_kirakira The colors are nice enough

Reindeer

Gamine
That sheath is kind of hilariously tiny. I like the eyes well enough though, I guess.
lol my thoughts exactly

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Tsukita-chan

I know, right?? biggrin

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
The hair's goofy-looking but the sword is okay.

The "story" is pretty bland... not like RIG stories are anything special generally anyway, but it's like, why are they even bothering, haha.

Buggy Mage

We really are lacking quality blue eyes, especially ones a guy could use. I like the shape of the eyes but they do seem a little flat on detail. and the eye makeup may be a challenge to work around. When I saw the sword I was a little confused how one would even be able to hold it. Maybe its one of those, 'dont underestimate the power of love things?' Maybe love's sword will be more than meets the eye. 3nodding
User Image
User Image

This item is so nice. I'm happy with the latest pose for the bodice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff