Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Winter Hue
This is an announcement regarding my schedule for this weekend.
More than likely I will be unable to update the thread over the next 3 days.
I am volunteering to help pass out refreshments for a marathon in Dallas this
evening (prep work) and for the 2nd day of the marathon (on Sunday). I also have
college classes Saturday, so I might not be available as well that day. A busy beaver I will be.
I will try to update this thread as best as I can if I get a chance to this weekend. Please be patient.

good luck w/the volunteer work Winter! User Image

----

is today the finale of the item??
I really hope we get more cloths from it!!! we already got eyes and hair, and I love wigs!!, but I so want more cloth from this!!! <3

Sparkling Transmutator

Tsukita-chan
Winter Hue
This is an announcement regarding my schedule for this weekend.
More than likely I will be unable to update the thread over the next 3 days.
I am volunteering to help pass out refreshments for a marathon in Dallas this
evening (prep work) and for the 2nd day of the marathon (on Sunday). I also have
college classes Saturday, so I might not be available as well that day. A busy beaver I will be.
I will try to update this thread as best as I can if I get a chance to this weekend. Please be patient.

good luck w/the volunteer work Winter! User Image

----

is today the finale of the item??
I really hope we get more cloths from it!!! we already got eyes and hair, and I love wigs!!, but I so want more cloth from this!!! <3

Oh goodness no, we still have 4 non-finale poses left.
The earliest possible finale date would be next Friday.

That is only if we get a two pose evolution for today and next Tuesday (which is unlikely).
This item can still be stretched with four 1 pose evolutions. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo....
If the finale is not next Friday (on March 1st), then the only possible day is March 8th.
(March 8th finale will only occur if we have four consecutive 1 pose evolutions)

Long time short, March 1st will more than likely be the date of the finale.
The result of tonight's evolution will tell us exactly when the finale will occur.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Winter Hue

Oh goodness no, we still have 4 non-finale poses left.
The earliest possible finale date would be next Friday.

That is only if we get a two pose evolution for today and next Tuesday (which is unlikely).
This item can still be stretched with four 1 pose evolutions. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo....
If the finale is not next Friday (on March 1st), then the only possible day is March 8th.
(March 8th finale will only occur if we have four consecutive 1 pose evolutions)

Long time short, March 1st will more than likely be the date of the finale.
The result of tonight's evolution will tell us exactly when the finale will occur.

ohhh yay!!! 4laugh tks for the info dear <3

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Good luck with the volunteer work, Winter! emotion_yatta

And relating to the topic: I cannot wait to see the next evolution tonight! *O*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'm hoping the evo today is promising...I'd like more blue and white stuff or something for the guys for once...

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'm hoping the evo today is promising...I'd like more blue and white stuff or something for the guys for once...

If these do happen, Moonie, then we will all be thrilled.

Enduring Spirit

Love Tuesday's evo. Hope today is as good. Come on, it can be better than that bouquet. ;A;

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Code of Princess
Love Tuesday's evo. Hope today is as good. Come on, it can be better than that bouquet. ;A;
User Image
Agreed. I wasn't that impressed with the bouquet. I did, however, love the face mod. <3
Really hoping for something extra pretty today...

Tricky Cat

We had a bunch of one pose releases.
Then we have a two-pose release.
If we're four short of the usual number, it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to think the finale could be a burst of items.

I doubt it, highly, but the idea was worth throwing out there.

Hoping the next items are higher quality than the bodice. The skirt was lovely this time around.

Enduring Spirit

Milk Kittea
Code of Princess
User Image
Agreed. I wasn't that impressed with the bouquet. I did, however, love the face mod. <3
It looks so normal. The artist could have made it more prettier or have something different on the various position of the hands. The mod was very pretty. Hopefully we'll get a new gorgeous hair or a breathtaking gown.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Code of Princess
Milk Kittea
Code of Princess
User Image
It looks so normal. The artist could have made it more prettier or have something different on the various position of the hands. The mod was very pretty. Hopefully we'll get a new gorgeous hair or a breathtaking gown.
User Image
Now we're talking. 3nodding I would go crazy for an elegant gown of some sort.

Enduring Spirit

Milk Kittea
Code of Princess
Milk Kittea
Code of Princess
User Image
User Image
Now we're talking. 3nodding I would go crazy for an elegant gown of some sort.
This REI have gown written on it. It better get one. I would love another eye mod without a mouth.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
So far 1 in 9 poses is remotely appealing to me.

Not looking good for this thing rofl

Graceful Muse

76,800 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~.~.~
Update... just now!!!!
wow! this REI is wonderful!!! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_________________User Image

Enduring Spirit

Whoa! Three pose evo. Love the eyes, the hair is cool. Although, the sheathed sword is not that great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff