Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aekea Bloodsucker

The story for this REI is very weak. :/

Sweetest Fisher

33,515 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I added lovely lovely lady make-up to my lips, they are much happier now. I must say I like some of the poses, still hoping for some beautiful opera background wink

Tiny Pumpkin

I looooove these eyes~!
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
it's so pretty

Sparkly Fatcat

Omg this facemod @ w@
I love how it layers.
But jeez, why did they even bother writing this story? :I

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Finally! I had been waiting for that one pose to tip me over the edge so I could buy the item...
This face mod totally did just that. emotion_kirakira It's perfect-- so simple & elegant.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

this rei is taking too long in my oppinion confused
nothing quite wow so far.
im quite disappointed.
*still has hope

Revered Connoisseur

Hm. Not a fan of face mods. I don't find myself liking the rest. Come out, mysterious admirer.

Beloved Nerd

Prismatic Colours
The story for this REI is very weak. :/

People actually still read the stories? :/
I gave up awhile ago.

Beloved Nerd

Milk Kittea
User Image
Finally! I had been waiting for that one pose to tip me over the edge so I could buy the item...
This face mod totally did just that. emotion_kirakira It's perfect-- so simple & elegant.

I actually really like the face mod too! And I've also been waiting for that one pose to tip me over (actually, I wasn't even on the fence about it since NONE of the other poses interest me at all) but the face mod is really nice!
Now I just have to save enough for it~

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
so far the hood is the only thing I like at all = /

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
I have one, but I'm not a big fan of the face mod. Maybe if I use it with something else, and play around with the layering...

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

I'm glad so many people like the face mod. I do not, however. I like the colors used, actually, but the face lacks detail, and you can't layer it with much if anything, it seems.

Cluttered Kitten

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Esdella Vie
I'm glad so many people like the face mod. I do not, however. I like the colors used, actually, but the face lacks detail, and you can't layer it with much if anything, it seems.
User Image
It layers very nicely with Masquerade, especially with the eyeshadow poses.
I bet there are some other types of face poses it would work well with. I'll have to experiment...

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Milk Kittea
Esdella Vie
User Image
It layers very nicely with Masquerade, especially with the eyeshadow poses.
I bet there are some other types of face poses it would work well with. I'll have to experiment...

I tried a few, but it didn't look too well to me. Of course, that might have something to do with the way I apply my own make up irl, lol. If you find something that looks great, I would love to see it! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff