Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Muse

19,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Blue hair with white edges? That sounds interesting. Especially if it matched as a male equivalent of the hair from Sweet Frosting.

Partying Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Eyes without blush, EYES WITHOUT THE FREAKING BLUSH. emotion_donotwant

Okay, I am itching for the new evo today. I really hope for eyes without the blush. emotion_dowant

Muscular Reindeer

Mr Pantiess

Okay, I am itching for the new evo today. I really hope for eyes without the blush. emotion_dowant
that will probably appear at the finale

Angelic Muse

19,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Mr Pantiess

I'd love that too or eyes without any mod attached to it like lips. (I'm looking at you, Polar Tear. emotion_donotwant ), especially if the eyes were a pretty blue

Lunatic

I really don't want to keep waiting.~ ;~;

Wheennnn.

Magical Senshi

I like it, but I have to see more before I can buy it. It would go with a future avatar I am putting together.

Shirtless Cat

Ooooh, i'm excited! i want this rei to be good so i can buy it
i just hope that there is more than one pose tonight

Lunatic

I seriously hope that we get a pair of wings similar to the alchemy ones.

Partying Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Oeuf
Mr Pantiess

that will probably appear at the finale
I had this gut feeling that it will.

Partying Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess

I'd love that too or eyes without any mod attached to it like lips. (I'm looking at you, Polar Tear. emotion_donotwant ), especially if the eyes were a pretty blue
Oh my god yes. I wanted the lips and eyes to be separate. They better not pull a stunt like that for this REI.
Lapin Lequesne
Why is it called a mini evo?
emotion_donotwant

I've always wondered why people call them this as well. I think it's because for a while, there was a pattern of one pose on Tuesday and two poses on Friday. So Tuesday's evo was considered "mini." But lately, it hardly seems relevant as we get a lot of one pose evolutions on Friday as well...

So I don't know. @__@

Angelic Muse

19,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Mr Pantiess
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess

Oh my god yes. I wanted the lips and eyes to be separate. They better not pull a stunt like that for this REI.
Same here, especially the Virgo pose from Zodiacal. ;A; I really hope they don't pull that stunt and then place them in SDPlus dolls (like the Ciel and Rosamund dolls)

Partying Fatcat

13,200 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess

Same here, especially the Virgo pose from Zodiacal. ;A; I really hope they don't pull that stunt and then place them in SDPlus dolls (like the Ciel and Rosamund dolls)
I will be praying long and hard for this. Lol

Angelic Muse

19,400 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
Mr Pantiess
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess
Magnificent Moonbeam
Mr Pantiess

I will be praying long and hard for this. Lol
Same here. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

Tuesday, is the item to evolve today? :3
I think the hair idea people are sayin is pretty awesome

would be cool to have blue hair with pink bangs/edges and/or vice-versa 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff