Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

chai fae
Wig is cute. 4laugh Kinda odd how the curls are just a-flappin' in the wind, but I'm sure everyone can make it work out nicely.

Wish there was more than one new pose today. sad
i know, one pose is just odd

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
chai fae
Wig is cute. 4laugh Kinda odd how the curls are just a-flappin' in the wind, but I'm sure everyone can make it work out nicely.

It IS odd that it's just the hair today... .___.; But thankfully for the Agape scissors to chop the curls off *posted a pic earlier*

Tipsy Vampire

Okay, so this wig.
        Love it! <3
        Made me cave in and get one!

Magical Kitten

-Seraphoid-

Makes me think this is going to be a very slow going REI. confused I don't mind that as much, but I know not everyone thinks the same.

Magnificent Moonbeam
It IS odd that it's just the hair today... .___.; But thankfully for the Agape scissors to chop the curls off *posted a pic earlier*

It does look really adorable with agape. I wish there wasn't that little smidgen of pink, I rarely use pink in my avis. But it's really cute so I can still enjoy it on other's avis.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

chai fae
-Seraphoid-

Makes me think this is going to be a very slow going REI. confused I don't mind that as much, but I know not everyone thinks the same.

Magnificent Moonbeam

It does look really adorable with agape. I wish there wasn't that little smidgen of pink, I rarely use pink in my avis. But it's really cute so I can still enjoy it on other's avis.
yeah i recently bought a bulk of blue items and that hue is at time hard to find with a good item

Shameless Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I like the hair but wish it was a different gradient. It's just so too sudden for me.

*Also would you add me to the fan list please?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
chai fae
-Seraphoid-

Magnificent Moonbeam

I hardly ever use pink in any avis, but it is better with Agape scissors, I just hope for some angelic blue in there

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
chai fae

I was unable to work it out, so I trimmed it. Haha

Inquisitive Bibliophile

D-ment Psyche
It is interesting, but overly girly and limited to female avis.
As for it's theme angelic... I wonder if they will make a demon version for male avis... this favoritism for female avis is getting a tad old.

The story hints that the female's character may get some poses--or, possibly, another male character may come into the story as the manager is trying to apparently protect her from unsavory people. I wouldn't get your hopes up for a lot of manliness but there may end up being a least some male poses involved. Hopefully.

I agree that REIs tend to have a very strong feminine slant. I'd like a few more boy oriented ones as well. But, as ever, I'm not dismissing this one yet since the story indicates some male characters may appear. C=

Receiver

Its alright. One pose though?

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
The colors and pixel-style strongly reminds me of Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea.

Hopeful Lightbringer

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Shintouyu

I think so~! And I love it when the hair goes well with the mini-winged cape! biggrin

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Pretty. o: If it was black and the pink tip was red? 3nodding But for now, I'll pass. But lovely so far!

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lady Ouija

Okay, so this wig.
        Love it! <3
        Made me cave in and get one!

Ohohoho. That combination is pretty cute. heart

Ladykiller

I was pretty surprised when I saw a wig pose so early in the evolution. Usually we don't get that kind of stuff until the finale. Now I'm tempted to buy it >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff